OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was shocked, but remember dwight freeny, levi jones, edge james?

everyone thought they went too high and were not even that great at their position, but they were all fundamentally sound.

this guy is too

huge buckeye fan here! But I have never been impressed with Whitner.. He is good and solid.. but not game changing.. he will be good.... with luck have a carreer like henry jones.... don't expect anything more!

To take him at 8 just amazes me... He is not that good... Whitner does not have that much upside!

oh well..

go bucks!

huge buckeye fan here!  But I have never been impressed with Whitner.. He is good and solid.. but not game changing.. he will be good.... with luck have a carreer like henry jones.... don't expect anything more!

To take him at 8 just amazes me... He is not that good... Whitner does not have that much upside! 

oh well..

go bucks!

674597[/snapback]

Thanks. I feel better now. :(

Here is what I think happened......THE BILLS GOT FLUSTERED

They wanted Huff. He was taken and they were flooded with calls and they did not know what to do. Before they knew it, time was up and they needed to do something.

I just think they had no clue what they wanted to do after Huff went off the board.

Marv is failing BIG TIME at GM.

Detroit wanted Whittner.  He was gone at #9 is the Bills traded the pick.

PTR

674548[/snapback]

If Matt Millen wanted to draft him, you do the direct opposite. Matt Millen is a horrible GM. He will probably turn out ok but at the #8 spot?