Anyone seen the new Vikings look yet?

Lori

They are horrible. Really gross.

I hate the piping - the sleeves look a mess. The "3D" logo looks dull. They will soon be monochrome purple at home and white on the road - so not a lot will change...

But the purple pants/white jerseys do not work at all for me.

672640[/snapback]

they suck, but they're still better than the bills current uniforms.

silverNred - You think those look alright but you don't like ours???? That's just bad taste :lol:

672569[/snapback]

Dude, I said they looked "fine." I mean, there's only so much you can do with the Vikings uniforms. I could do without the side panels on all the new uniforms, but overall I think they're a step up from what the Vikings had (which was pretty dull to begin with).

Had they given this project to the guy who made the new Bills uniforms, he'd have added a teal stripe to the helmet along with orange sleeves and light blue numbers to the current purple and yellow.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2006 Northwestern University Wildcats!"

You know one time or another, either a Sunday night or Monday night game, they're going to break out the all purple look...they'll look like running eggplants.

And wasn't it Peerless who first suggested the all blue look for the Bills? That thought alone should have been enough not to bring him back. :lol:

Looks to me like a take-off on the St. Louis Rams. Logo on the back of the jersey instead of the shoulders is definitely a ripoff of Arizona. At least they have a logo on their jersey though, unlike Buffalo. We desperately need our logo on the jersey.

They look terrible. And they kept that stupid viking horn on their helmet...horrible, just horrible.

672537[/snapback]

Fans here would've revolted if they got rid of the horns. They're very proud of them for some reason...

Sorry, man, but NOTHING makes our road unis look better except a two-day-old half-eaten bowl of retatta.

673282[/snapback]

I wonder if Retatta can be made with eggplant. :lol:

One thing is obvious, the interior decorator that designed these rags while coming down from an acid trip was the same perp that did The Bills unis in in '02.

Pathetic.