Anyone seen the new Vikings look yet?

Lori

Personal opinion? Ick.

Vikes' new duds

672534[/snapback]

They look fine. All they really did was add some purple to the away uniforms, add some white to the home uniforms, and move the yellow around a little from where it was. Oh, and purple pants.

At least they didn't add 2 unnecessary colors and an unnecessary shoulder block thing like some teams .....

I love the Bills, but your currnet unis are probably the worst in the league(except for the Fins, I mean orange and aqua, what kinda sissy colors are those for a football team?)

Our current unis are too busy with too many colors and too many shades of blue. I cannot bad mouth anyone elses until we change ours. I don't like this trend of new jerseys in the NFL. Everything has piping and the stripes down the sides. Not to mention the 83 stripes we have on the helmet. NFL unis are looking more and more like Arena League gear. I like the simple traditional stuff compared to this sleek hip new modern look.

I think they look like the Seahawks uniforms but in purple. I wonder if the purple helmets finally match the purple jerseys & pants. They never did before. Only so much you can do with purple. The more you type purple the funnier it sounds.

They are horrible. Really gross.

I hate the piping - the sleeves look a mess. The "3D" logo looks dull. They will soon be monochrome purple at home and white on the road - so not a lot will change...

But the purple pants/white jerseys do not work at all for me.

Best thing I can say about them is that they make the Bills' unis look better...   :blink:

672544[/snapback]

LMAO

no they don't. At least the Vikings stayed true ot their colors.

I still hate our uni's, both Sabres and Bills. The Vikings uni's aren;t much different then the originals.

LOL at those who say gross, or terrible, ya need to look at our unis again without the rose colored glasses.. our uni's are GROSS & TERRIBLE !

With those colors there's not much you can do

672649[/snapback]

Just give the Bills designers or Sabres desigers a chance to create new unis for the Vikings, then we'll see how truly horrible, gross and terrible they could be.

I don't know anyne personally who thinks anything positive about our sports teams jerseys

Actually after seeing this Viking re-design I'm so much more depressed about our POS uni's

NFL unis are looking more and more like Arena League gear.

672603[/snapback]

'Nuff said.

(And I agree with you about the Bills' current unis, Seth -- the more I look at last season's "throwbacks", the less I like the 2002 model...)