Meet The Demands Or Else...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to try a different approach with Lana.  I'm going the ignore route figuring that's the only way that she'll notice me.  So far I feel like it's really working. :fingers crossed

671031[/snapback]

Just hang out by the bar and send out the vibe.Good call man.

I get the idea some folks think I've been flirting with you.

Since when has stalking been considered flirting?

Did I miss that somewhere? I just don't keep up like I used to.

673448[/snapback]

Yeah, since when does stalking mean flirting with someone? <_< New to me too. :)

There is a serving of retatta stuffed in a cowbell. I have it lodged tightly under the chin of Ieatcrayonz, and I'm not afraid to use it unless the following TBD demands have been met by midnight tonight.

3) The FU smilie has been gone long enough. Return it to the board because without it there is no way to fully express yourself these days.

5) In Canada, the five imprisoned leaders of Liberte de Quebec...

[/b]

If these demands are not met by midnight tonight, Ieatcrayonz gets the retatta.

And for anyone else who spends all day on internet message boards and walks away  at the end of the day feeling holier than thou, let me remind you that THIS would be the perfect place for the FU smilie.

669839[/snapback]

I feel crayonz is misundersood on this board and is now being manipulated. You must belong to one of the cliques that this place is truly made up of!

Are you flexible on number 3?

Because the thin skinned bastards that are manipulating the boards (well at least one of them) have declared it will not be returning. Can we compromise and come to some resolution on this issue at least?

And as an expatriot Canadian(screw them and their Country), number five is a great reason to have an up yours type of smilie! A smilie of course!

Non.

Unrelated of course, but whats that old saying?

When in France do what the French do.

UP YOURS!! <_<

The most important question, however....

Has the retatta been sprinkled with pickle juice? Otherwise, it's like calling the stuff in the pot 'chili' when it doesn't have a few dashes of Lawry's, black pepper or some hot peppers. Or as Jeff Foxworthy likens to a man who's gotten a vasectomy --- "You can point it at anybody now; they don't care!"

All of retatta's lethal qualities derive from the pickle juice.

I'd do my part by flirting with LanaK, asking if she "wanted to be strung up with me in one of Rousseau's traps <_< ," but you know, she lives in the Pacific Northwest and I live in the Atlantic Northeast, and not on Lostaway Island. My dashing good looks, lottery-bolstered bank account, knowledge and creativity, and 9 inches would surely scare her off. Plus, I never really liked Crayonz anyway.