Meet The Demands Or Else...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure cablelady will help out on #4, she will let anyone sleep under her bed.

669971[/snapback]

Actually it's not what's going on under her bed that's important here. For #4 to be fully satisfied Harriet has to take one for the team (or she could be the giver, doesn't really matter).

As for the fyou smilie...I signed JSPs petition a couple months back, but that effort got nowhere fast. I think that this single slight to his desires has led JSP to suspend the BotD. Well, that and he's run out of freakishly long necked women. :)

I'm afraid crayonz is going to be retattaized. ;) Alas poor crayonz...

Okay, now if we can just get someone new to flirt with you, we'll only have to worry about Asian Dawn.

670903[/snapback]

What about the FU smiley?

...and the ashtray...and the paddle game...and the remote control...

and I think you might get more response if, instead of the forced-feeding of retatta, you threaten a Clockwork Orange style sit-down before repetitive playings of this.

Hi, whats your sign? :P

(How's that LA?)

670918[/snapback]

My sign is the famous "monkey evolving into man" picture with a Flyers logo at the left and Briere skating at the right end of the "evolution".

Wait... wrong thread.

What about the FU smiley?

...and the ashtray...and the paddle game...and the remote control...

and I think you might get more response if, instead of the forced-feeding of retatta, you threaten a Clockwork Orange style sit-down before repetitive playings of this.

670933[/snapback]

God help me, I couldn't look away. I particularly liked the car flying away at the end al a Danny and Sandy in Greased Lighting.

A womp bompaloobomp...

Commitment to the thread. I remember Darin starting one a while back, but then he got busy at work and everyone started pissing and moaning because he didn't respond fast enough. :lol:

670061[/snapback]

Let's face it... Darin and I set the bar WAY to high! :D

If FAT was to be started again we would need to set up some boundries about the questions... Mark IV's assine questions about woodchucks chucking wood and so forth while funny to respond to really do nothing to improve the lives of the people stupid (I mean F'd up) enough to ask this board for help.

I mean really Mark ever hear of Google! :P

On a serious note... I'm working for myself now... so my time is limited. :lol:

Oh boy, here we go.  What am I getting myself in to?  :lol:  :lol:

670931[/snapback]

Nice shoes, want to !@#$?

Works every time! :P

The threat has been extended until Lana returns. We can't expect people to flirt with her if she's not here. :P

670831[/snapback]

I have decided to try a different approach with Lana. I'm going the ignore route figuring that's the only way that she'll notice me. So far I feel like it's really working. :fingers crossed