whom should Ralph sell the naming rights to?

frogger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus you can also sell the field name - so X company Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium at PayChex Park.

663600[/snapback]

hmmmm

how about

Bank of NovaScotia Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium at PayChex Park

lets get some Canadian dollars in here!

Labatts Field at Molsons stadium with Guiness fieldhouse

Better yet have an ebay auction (with a minimum of course) and rule that large percentage has to be paid first year (signing bonus) in case company goes bankrupt.

I know that tis will be come a joke thread, when it is all said and done.  So go ahead.

but nothing lame like Depends, and then don't tell me about promotion days where everyone gets their own depends and how you wouldn't have to miss any of  the game.  And/or how that warm feeling would be nice on the cold winter days, because I just don't want to think about that, so be creative.  Unless you have a real one.

663433[/snapback]

CRACK CREAM STADIUM

Local tie ins-

Mighty Taco- "Super Mighty Stadium"

Sundowner- "Totally Naked Canadian Strippers Stadium"

Genesee Beer- "Genny Screamer Stadium"

Duffs- "Suicide Wings Stadium"

Actually, New Era Cap Co. is renovating a building in Downtown Buffalo and opening a bigger factory along with a museum & store. They want advertising, buy the naming rights to the Ralph. New Era Stadium. It would fit if the Bills stay.

I like Google, since if you add the ages of Marv and Ralph we are pretty close. What no Fiber pills? No walker Jokes? Wow, you all have really surprise me. Well done. I think going after the ages of Marv and ralph (Monty Burns and grampa Simpson) would have been easy, but you all took the high road, unlike my google.com thingie