whats the cheapest way to wire someone money?

western union is pretty steep.  I just need to wire a couple hundred $$ but I do not want to spend a ton in fees.  Any suggestions?  Can you do this type of thing with paypal?  thanks in advance

663223[/snapback]

bail money ?????

but if i read it correctly, you get a check or money order, wife is in florida on vacation and would have no way of cashing it

For a couple of hundred, paypal is easily your best bet...it won't cost you anything, and its safe.

663304[/snapback]

western union is pretty steep.  I just need to wire a couple hundred $$ but I do not want to spend a ton in fees.  Any suggestions?  Can you do this type of thing with paypal?  thanks in advance

663223[/snapback]

I can handle things for you, no cost. Just send me your account information, current balance and where I can reach the party of the first part. I guarantee she'll have the money in her hands (at no cost to you) within 24 hours of you providing me your account information. :angry:

663223[/snapback]

send me $20 to my paypal account and i'll tell you. :angry:

Many online poker sites allow Player to player transfers with no fees. Also, neteller will let you do member to member transfer for a 2% fee. The problem with both of these options is that it can take 1-3 buisness days to do.