I LOVE PEERLESS PRICE !

What is it you love about him?

I mean, yes, he's dreamy with rugged good looks and boyish charm. His delicate, yet oh-so-strong hands, that smoldering glare... His graceful moves as he works in his garden with his shirt off, wearing these little red shorts. MMMmmmm.

--signed,

JP Losman

w00t!

I mean, yes, he's dreamy with rugged good looks and boyish charm. His delicate, yet oh-so-strong hands, that smoldering glare... His graceful moves as he works in his garden with his shirt off, wearing these little red shorts. MMMmmmm.

--signed,

JP Losman

w00t!

658288[/snapback]

FLMAO! Don't hate.

--signed,

JP Losman

w00t!

658288[/snapback]

Hey that was my signature. Wait, that didn't sound right.

Here it is.

"I got the opportunity to go down there and play some golf and I said, 'Yeah, I'll play golf with Brett Favre,'" Losman said. "He invited me to the house to go pick him up, so I went to the house, and there he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt, his little red hat, and he was doing some farming or something, and he was covered in dirt. It was awesome, man. It was good to see that."

Evertime I read it, it sounds worse. :P