sked

Can someone post the schedule here (copy, paste) I cannot get to this link.  Much appreciated  :o

654256[/snapback]

Sep 10 @New England 1:00pm

Sep 17 @Miami 1:00pm

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm

Oct 1 Minnesota 1:00pm

Oct 8 @Chicago 1:00pm

Oct 15 @Detroit 1:00pm

Oct 22 New England 1:00pm

Week 8 BYE

Nov 5 Green Bay 1:00pm

Nov 12 @Indianapolis 1:00pm

Nov 19 @Houston 1:00pm

Nov 26 Jacksonville 1:00pm

Dec 3 San Diego 1:00pm

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets 1:00pm

Dec 17 Miami 1:00pm

Dec 24 Tennessee 1:00pm

Dec 31 @Baltimore 1:00pm

This a really good schedule. The stinkin' fish come to Buffalo in late December. We have three home December games! Holy crap. Four out of the last six games are at home. We get Jacksonville, San Diego, the stinkin' fish, and Tenny all in potentially cold weather. And all 1 o'clock games.

No primtime games, but there is really nothing to complain about here.

geez...nice schedule

two straight roadies to open up against the toughest division opponents and not one primetime game, period.

I guess, i'm not surprised by the lack of primetime games, but now that they have a primetime game virtually every night of the week you would think the Bills would be thrown in the mix somewhere.

I guess we'll quickly find out what the team is made of this season.

Three home games in Dec! Tenn, Fish and SD are all warm weather teams coming here. Awesome. Throw in Jax athe the end of November.

654268[/snapback]

Yeah, i was just gonna mention, that, its great, our last 4 home games are against warm weather teams....that could help, as I don't see us having a strong start to the season, but if the chemistry is there, we could finish strong....

Wow, no late games at all.

654267[/snapback]

The last 5 weeks of the season, there is no sunday night game scheduled....they are going to bump one of the sunday afternoon games up to sunday night, based on the matchup. Granted, I'm sure the Bills won't be an exciting prime time game, but you never know....

Yeah, i was just gonna mention, that, its great, our last 4 home games are against warm weather teams....that could help, as I don't see us having a strong start to the season, but if the chemistry is there, we could finish strong....

654275[/snapback]

damn global warming

Buffalo at New England 1:00 p.m. 9/10/06

Buffalo at Miami 1:00 p.m. 9/17/06

N.Y. Jets at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. 9/24/06

Minnesota at Buffalo 1:00 p.m 9/31/06

Buffalo at Chicago 1:00 p.m 10/7/06

Buffalo at Detroit 1:00 p.m. 10/14/06

New England at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. 10/21/06

bye

Green Bay at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. 11/5/06

Buffalo at Indianapolis 1:00 p.m. 11/12/06

Buffalo at Houston 1:00 p.m. 11/19/06

Jacksonville at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. 11/26/06

San Diego at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. 12/3/06

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets 1:00 p.m. 12/10/06

Miami at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.12/17/06

Tennessee at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. 12/24/06

Buffalo at Baltimore 1:00 p.m. 12/31/06

There it is, GO BILLS! :o:o;):lol:

Sep 10 @New England 1:00pm -- L

Sep 17 @Miami 1:00pm -- L

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm -- W

Oct 1 Minnesota 1:00pm -- L

Oct 8 @Chicago 1:00pm -- W

Oct 15 @Detroit 1:00pm -- W

Oct 22 New England 1:00pm -- L

Week 8 BYE -- 3-4

Nov 5 Green Bay 1:00pm -- W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis 1:00pm -- L

Nov 19 @Houston 1:00pm -- W

Nov 26 Jacksonville 1:00pm -- L

Dec 3 San Diego 1:00pm -- W

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets 1:00pm -- W

Dec 17 Miami 1:00pm -- W

Dec 24 Tennessee 1:00pm -- W

Dec 31 @Baltimore 1:00pm -- W

10-6

It could happen. :o

LMAO...we could EASILY be 0-5 to start the season and 1-7 heading into the bye.

Ahh...the stench that is Bills football.

654291[/snapback]

You are already fired up for the upcoming season I see!! :lol::lol:

Nall to Royal....TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o;)

LMAO...we could EASILY be 0-5 to start the season and 1-7 heading into the bye.

Ahh...the stench that is Bills football.

654291[/snapback]

Or we could get lucky and be 3-0 in our division going into week 4

There is a new coach with new game plans this year so we may pull off a few surprise wins early before teams catch on to us.

As for the PrimeTime it all depends on how the bills do. If they are playing good and in playoff contention, the Miami game in Buffalo could get moved to primetime because it is a game against 2 old rivals. Look at how they put us against NE in Primetime because of the rivalry after Buffalo got Bledsoe.

Not to sound too gloomy, but you have to figure 0-2 to start seeing that it will be both the Patsies' and Fish home openers, but i could see a nice two win rebound against the hapless jets and vikings.

Ahhhh, let the speculation begin; and the draft isn't even here yet.

Not to sound too gloomy, but you have to figure 0-2 to start seeing that it will be both the Patsies' and Fish home openers, but i could see a nice two win rebound against the hapless jets and vikings.

Ahhhh, let the speculation begin; and the draft isn't even here yet.

654309[/snapback]

Pace yourself. You'll have all the time you need tomorrow to make your picks for the 3rd Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" competition.

Wow eight home and eight away games. Really the only thing that bothers me about the schedule is that for the third year in a row, NE gets two weeks to prepare for our meeting with them. Their bye is 0n 10/22 and then they play here on 10/29....so Belichick gets extended periods to prepare for both games vs. us this year.

With the first pick in the 2007 draft, the Toronto Bills select...... :o

How in the world do the friggin Raiders get 4 games in primetime?!?!

I swear, if the Raiders were any good last year they would probably have the whole schedule at night.

The NFL really has to stop their fascination with some of these teams that get games no matter how bad they are (i.e., Green Bay, Raiders, etc.)

friggin losers...

Not a fan of starting off with 2 away games.  Being a season ticket holder, it is hard enough to wait until Sept 10th to go to a game!  Oh well, more time to plan the tailgate.  I guess I can't complain too much, we had a nice run of home games for opening day.  I love the cold weather games and we have more than last year.

654297[/snapback]

Coming home 0-2 should have the locals restless. Pats 27 Bills 6..... followed by....Dolphins 23 Bills 10. ENJOY!!! :o