Losman on the trading block?

Gambler

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a mention at the bottom that the Bills are targeting Winston Justice in the first and not Ngata.

I liked Charles Robinson's coverage of the combine, but this just seems crazy. Well, I guess we'll find out how crazy it is eventually.

I really would like to see the Bills keep J.P. If they cut him, who replaces him? I would think that means the Bills are indeed looking at one of the top-three QBs in the draft, but, as I just typed, Robinson says the Bills are after Justice.

B-)

hmm...a quarterback of unproven talent who "can't lead" and in whom the team has no confidence? Yup..there will be 31 teams lining up at our doors for the opportunity to get him. We might even get another number one draft choice! Let's get real. If they feel that way about him, let him go and do it now. I don't understand why they would feel that way, and can't really respect Marv or Dick if they are polling the players on whether the kid can "lead". Tell them to stop thinking about judging leadership and start thinking about their inability to pass block.

All heresay and speculation. Just like putting two and two together loosely and calling it "journalism". Let me run it by you how most of these guys think:

"Hmmm....Philly needs a #1 receiver...Buffalo is looking to trade Moulds..."

I got it: "Philly shows interest in disgruntled Buffalo receiver!" Print it!

All I can say is JP must have some type of issue if his teammates lost respect for him that fast.....That has been the rumor about him all along though, guys just don't like him.

645626[/snapback]

Why is this rumor always regurgitated by second-tier media types from out of town? How come the local beat guys or TV and radio "personalities" are not picking up on this hot insight??

This is way, way too vauge for this type of claim:

Two league sources indicated Tuesday...

That doesn't mean crap. So, how would some official who works at the NFL HQ know what the Bills are going to do? Oh, maybe they don't work at the NFL HQ; then tell me they work for a team -- tell me how they would be in the know.

This is reporting 101, and Robinson is failing.

no surprise here.  i called it earlier on this board.  signing nall was an indication levy/jauron weren't sold on losman and didn't have him as #1 in their mind.

645641[/snapback]

They did need another qb. I wouldn't read too much into that sign.

I hope that this thread doesn't degenerate into another media bashing.

I doubt that JP will be traded because it would be hard to get anything close to what TD squandered away in order to get him. It would probably pay to keep him for a year to see if he is any good.

That said, JP has sucked so far, and trading away a player who sucks is never an impossibility, or so one would think.