Dolphins @ Steelers

marck

Slightly off kilter--must watch NFL network programming. I stumbled into the Dolphin cheerleader tryouts last weekend. Enough plastic and spandex to stretch aroun the equator. It was funny listening to a chick who made the first cut badmouth anyone who didn't. Next cut was of one of the poor unfortunates. 0:) I laughed, I cried, I changed the channel.

Anyone honestly think the Bills will get a Primetime game? They don't deserve one. All Sundays at 1pm. There's the Bills schedule.

643540[/snapback]

Unfortunately, yes. I have a feeling the Bills will get the annual a$$ kicking event known as the sunday night game in New England.

That seems to be a constant over the past few years.

Good, the stinkin' fish can be a 1/2 game behind us before Fowler makes the first snap of the season.

643471[/snapback]

I suspect you're kidding because you're a smart football dude and smart football dudes know that a rebuilding team like the fish going against a basically-set-in-stone team like the Steelers on opening day = no real film for the Steelers to study = general mismatch = advantage Miami. Like someone mentioned, they beat Denver in the opener last year and it wasn't because Denver sucked.

It was a long day for the Broncos (lost 34-10 to Frerotte and the fish). They lost cornerback Champ Bailey and running back Mike Anderson  to injuries, wilted in the 90-degree South Florida heat and fell to 0-7 in Miami.