Could JP Losman be on his way out?

I was on the road listening to Serius yesterday and caught Kirwin and Ryan talking about the Bills and what they should do at number eight. Kirwan said it wouldn't be out of the realm if the Bills drafted a Qb with their pick - Cutler if he were there and then cut their ties with JP. He mentioned that it wouldn't cost them much against the Cap as a hit for cutting him. He also said the new regime Levy and Co. didn't have any ties to Losman so it would make it easier for them to do it.

I think he's nuts cause I'd give JP another year to prove himself but Cutler looks pretty good to me.

Any thoughts??

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the road listening to Serius yesterday and caught Kirwin and Ryan talking about the Bills and what they should do at number eight.  Kirwan said it wouldn't be out of the realm if the Bills drafted a Qb with their pick - Cutler if he were there and then cut their ties with JP.  He mentioned that it wouldn't cost them much against the Cap as a hit for cutting him.  He also said the new regime Levy and Co. didn't have any ties to Losman so it would make it easier for them to do it.

I think he's nuts cause I'd give JP another year to prove himself but Cutler looks pretty good to me.

Any thoughts??

634501[/snapback]

I would do it in a heart beat. Losman is a bust , I dont care if you throw the hogs out in front of him. He doesnt have it. So yes marv, make the deal, draft a QB and get on with rebuilding the Bills. You should have gotten Drew Brees when he was available. All you morons who say that " I dont care what QB we have its the line that has to be addressed first. Joe Montana could'nt suceed here with this line" . Your right, but a franchise QB like Brees doesnt come around too often. We blew it. Draft Cutler and start him immediatley. Or Leinert. I dont care. Just tired of JP. TD blew another pick just like he did with MW.

I would do it in a heart beat. Losman is a bust , I dont care if you throw the hogs out in front of him. He doesnt have it. So yes marv, make the deal, draft a QB and get on with rebuilding the Bills. You should have gotten Drew Brees when he was available. All you morons who say that " I dont care what QB we have its the line that has to be addressed first. Joe Montana could'nt suceed here with this line" . Your right, but a franchise QB like Brees doesnt come around too often. We blew it.  Draft Cutler and start him immediatley. Or Leinert. I dont care. Just tired of JP. TD blew another pick just like he did with MW.

634518[/snapback]

you would have been calling for breese head after 2 season :devil: when he did sh-- his first 2 years >

I was on the road listening to Serius yesterday and caught Kirwin and Ryan talking about the Bills and what they should do at number eight.  Kirwan said it wouldn't be out of the realm if the Bills drafted a Qb with their pick - Cutler if he were there and then cut their ties with JP.  He mentioned that it wouldn't cost them much against the Cap as a hit for cutting him.  He also said the new regime Levy and Co. didn't have any ties to Losman so it would make it easier for them to do it.

Any thoughts??

634501[/snapback]

He must read Pat Moran's rants on Scout.com. That's all these so-called journalists do, read each other's crap.

PTR

Any thoughts??

634501[/snapback]

Totally agree. I think the Bills need a playmaker at QB and Losman is not it, regardless of the OL. I would actually start to get excited again if they got Cutler. I saw him play and he reminds me of Jim Kelly. The Bills need a turnaround and it starts at QB. I also agree we should have gone after Culpepper or Brees, but idf we could get Cutler, or even Linehart, it would be a start. As it stands today, you're looking at 3-13 with no hope and I am about to give up after 30 years of being a Bill;s fanatic. Have lost hope unless they turm it around soon.

How about we give JP a good offensive line, the number 1 RB in the league and the #1 TE in the league and THEN compare him to Brees?

634682[/snapback]

Kyle Boller had that a couple years back and still couldn't get it done....has a lot more to do with leadership and chemistry than you might think.

As it stands today, you're looking at 3-13 with no hope and I am about to give up after 30 years of being a Bill;s fanatic. Have lost hope unless they turm it around soon.

634689[/snapback]

Well, that's okay, go root for, say... the Steelers (they won the Superbowl)... for a year or two. Then when the Bills start winning, cmon back- there'll be plenty of room for you on the wagon then.

OR

Don't "give up" on being a Bills fan. :devil:

I would do it in a heart beat. Losman is a bust , I dont care if you throw the hogs out in front of him. He doesnt have it. So yes marv, make the deal, draft a QB and get on with rebuilding the Bills. You should have gotten Drew Brees when he was available. All you morons who say that " I dont care what QB we have its the line that has to be addressed first. Joe Montana could'nt suceed here with this line" . Your right, but a franchise QB like Brees doesnt come around too often. We blew it.  Draft Cutler and start him immediatley. Or Leinert. I dont care. Just tired of JP. TD blew another pick just like he did with MW.

634518[/snapback]

You're not one of those 'geniuses' who thought Moulds was a bust too, were you?