Buffalo Vs Miami

Justice

How about a 0-0 tie?

46516[/snapback]

Buffalo may not be lighting it up this year, but they're playing relatively mistake-free football on offense (turnover wise). The Dolphins are giving the ball away left and right. I doubt we'll see a 0-0 tie.

CW

Buffalo may not be lighting it up this year, but they're playing relatively mistake-free football on offense (turnover wise).  The Dolphins are giving the ball away left and right.  I doubt we'll see a 0-0 tie.

CW

46519[/snapback]

just posted this on the other thread, but i say buffalo wins either 3-2 or 5-3...

Is it possible for a game to end with a negative total score? :devil:

If not, I'm going with Buffalo 2, Miami 0. We get the safety when Feeley craps his pants in the endzone, because he's shocked when Travis Henry drops the rock on the goal line.

Buffalo 3-0

46571[/snapback]

:devil:

I say Buffalo 10 Miami 3! The anti-Favre vs. Manning Bowl!

46515[/snapback]

Isn't 5 safeties a record for a defense???

Actually, the offense better have a pulse by then. Too many miscues stopping promising drives. Can't last forever.

100 Lindell FGs (76 of which are 50+)

46 TDs (19 by the defense); Lindell misses every PAT

one safety (Posey is held in the endzone)

46685[/snapback]

If Fieldler plays I say 24-6 fish.....if not we win 6-0..two of the worst offenses in the league by far(Arizona a distant 3rd)...ugh! better bring two bags, one to throw up in and one to put over your head.

Both defenses get offensive minded...

Buffalo wins 23-21, with TKO sack fumble recovery in the endzone, Vincent takes an INT to the house, Pat Williams stuffs the runner he fumbles and PW rumbles for a 55 yrd TD and finally in the closing seconds Moorman pins Miami at the one and Schobel comes off the end to get a sack in the end zone.

All of Miami's 3 TDs are defensive with 2 Bledsoe INTs for TDs and one THenry fumble recovered and taken back from the 35.