Isaac Hays quits Southpark

Note to money grubbing brain washing zealots: If you ignore that stuff, it's gets swept away rather quickly and those of us who dismiss you for what you are go back to the sensible important things in our lives: sex, alcohol, food, and sports.

Then you can go back to stealing money from the mentally weak, as your "God" intended you to.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to money grubbing brain washing zealots:  If you ignore that stuff, it's gets swept away rather quickly and those of us who dismiss you for what you are go back to the sensible important things in our lives: sex, alcohol, food, and sports.

Then you can go back to stealing money from the mentally weak, as your "God" intended you to.

629660[/snapback]

I don't know if Scientology believes in God. Rather they believe in some 747 and some aliens brainwashing people in volcanoes.

You can download the South Park edpisode from Operation Clambake. It's a website dedicated to exposing Scientology. Of course, Matt & Trey do a much better job. Uhhhh... I mean John & Jane Smith.

:(:P:D

The part where they have the caption "This Is What Scientologists Actually Believe" is all documented on the site.

:(

For those that don't know, the bad sci-fi author L. Ron Hubbard bet a  friend he could start a religion. Scientology is what he made up.

630021[/snapback]

Which is virtually no different than how the rest of them got started. It took man to make up God and it happens for reasons of power and control (not unlike the political parties so many of you blindly follow).

My favorite is the Christians, who, if you believe their Bible, have a God that unleashed bears to maul dozens of children for making fun of one of his prophets, ordered parents to kill their kids if they showed disrespect and allowed his own son to be tortured to death for acts his son didn't even commit.

But hey, in him we Trust, One Nation Under God, and all that drivel.

bump...

Well, my tivo recorded what i thought was the scientology episode. When i watched it this morning, it was the sundance festival moves to southpark episode. Somewhere along the line, someone backed down to the pressure. I just hope that the scientology episode makes it to dvd.

So....

will Chef simply disappear?

die?

always be a background character with no lines?

628476[/snapback]

I admit I've not watched South Park in ages but here's what I'd do if I were Trey and Matt. so forgive me if it's been done before. I'd develop an episode where Chef goes on one of those makeover shows and when the final reveal comes up he looks identically the same but the only difference is his new voice.

If you were basing that the intended episode was based on the guide that I get through Time Warner, I know that they frequently have errors.

FWIW, TP & MS happended to be very briefly on Letterman last night. They mentioned that when they did the episode, they thought that Isaac Hayes might quit, so it seemingly wasn't that much of a surprise & they appeared quite indifferent to it.

Which is virtually no different than how the rest of them got started.  It took man to make up God and it happens for reasons of power and control (not unlike the political parties so many of you blindly follow). 

My favorite is the Christians, who, if you believe their Bible, have a God that unleashed bears to maul dozens of children for making fun of one of his prophets, ordered parents to kill their kids if they showed disrespect and allowed his own son to be tortured to death for acts his son didn't even commit.

But hey, in him we Trust, One Nation Under God, and all that drivel.

630042[/snapback]

This is the best post I've ever read on TBD.

From the article linked above:

A Comedy Central spokesman said Friday that the network pulled the controversial episode to make room for two shows featuring Hayes.

"In light of the events of earlier this week, we wanted to give Chef an appropriate tribute by airing two episodes he is most known for," the spokesman said.

That's BS. W/ the news of Hayes quitting due to his link w/ Scientology, the Scientology episode would be a far bigger draw.

From a personal perspective, once I saw it was the "Salty Chocolate Balls" episode, I changed the channel.

Did anyone catch tonight's new episode?

Holy Fuc#king S#it.

To quote a different episode, "It's on!"

639611[/snapback]

"I don't blame Chef....I blame the fruity little club that brainwashed him."

That'd make a cool t-shirt.