Due to bandwidth considerations...

SDS

Finally, in relation to the collective bargaining agreement: are finances solid or is a time for more revenue sharing?

617217[/snapback]

I am all for revenue sharing . Come on scott hand out some money . :doh:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys running around with your agents, don't forget the guys that have been posting for years and made this board what it is today. When does the Collective Posting Agreement expire? Are we going to let the high-bandwidth posters run off the dial-up guys in the rural markets? Are we going to kill the Golden Goose?

I heard there were some troubles in the posting negotiations with AD's agent and that he has been slapped with the franchise tag. Any truth to this rumor?

617233[/snapback]

I heard from sources within TBD that there were major disagreements over the return of FAT, but a deal would be announced this afternoon.

I heard there were some troubles in the posting negotiations with AD's agent and that he has been slapped with the franchise tag. Any truth to this rumor?

617233[/snapback]

AD does the slapping aroud here.....not the other way around. :doh:

Due to bandwidth considerations..., we have to release the following posters

meade107

Soprano 3695

LSI Cadets

Sound and Fury

IBTG81

Frez

JoeSixPack (he was a fine young man)

also

The Dean has been suspended for 4 weeks for violating the TBD substance abuse policy (not sharing with his fellow posters).

617127[/snapback]

DAMN IT!!!

This couldn't have come at a worse time.

I just ordered his jersey from The Bills Store!

Man, am I pissed SDS.

Will you be bringing back any of the current market of free agent posters?  Lenny in Sloan ? Lord Rupert? 

Also, what about the huge production drop off of JÂy RÛßeÒ?  Are you just keeping him because he is a character guy?  Will you reach an injury settlement with a couple of overly active posters who clearly have ongoing concussion problems?  Will you be putting the franchise tag on Simon or let him see what his skills bring on the open market?

Finally, in relation to the collective bargaining agreement: are finances solid or is a time for more revenue sharing?

617217[/snapback]

I'll note that you allowed an interruption of your hibernation by a style string on March 3, 2006 ;-)

meade107

Soprano 3695

LSI Cadets

Sound and Fury

IBTG81

Frez

JoeSixPack

Look at the cuts with an objective eye and it really won't be so bad.

Mead- One trick pony, a few good posts, but in the last two seasons, started taking posts off and loafing.

Soprano- Talk about a lot of promise, but really delivered nothing. Our history is scattered with the Pataulski like picks, who promise so much, yet deliver so little. Save the space, take the hit now.

LSI- Low impact to bottom line, flashes of moderate abilities is not enough to warrant further efforts.

Sound & Fury- Past his prime, had many good posts, but not worth the bandwidth space he is currently taking up. May work out well in another situation.

IBTG81- The Coy Wire of posters, lots of noise and drama, yet ultimately, a failed experiment. Couldn't make the position change from the previous level to the pro level.

Frez- His spelling ultimately was his undoing. He had some preseason goofs, the coaches worked with him, but mid season spelling mistakes doomed him. He may very well catch on with another board, but many team boards already are wary of his reputation as a bad speller.

JSP- After years of Pro Bowl posting, he ultimately fell victim to age. His Botd posts were quality, however, they just didn't come with any regularity. Since two seasons ago, younger and more qualified posters were nipping at his heels, he fought valiantly, but he probably stayed on the board one year longer than he should have. Hopefully his last season won't taint the image he worked so hard to create in his early years.

I would like to contact you to extend my rookie contract, and i would also like to move up the depth chart for training camp.

617270[/snapback]

Is Puhonix representing you? Isn't he like the Drew Rosenhaus of poster agents?

Good luck, man. Just be prepared to sit out a while.

meade107

Soprano 3695

LSI Cadets

Sound and Fury

IBTG81

Frez

JoeSixPack (he was a fine young man)

also

The Dean has been suspended for 4 weeks for violating the TBD substance abuse policy (not sharing with his fellow posters).

617127[/snapback]

Maybe I'll sign with the Dolphins board...! :doh:

Yeah right!