JoeSixPack  Members 26-July 02 16,204 

Mark VI  Members 11-March 02 15,846 

VABills  Members 18-January 02 15,213 

stevestojan  Members 3-September 03 15,128 

stuckincincy  Members 9-November 03 14,253 

LABillzFan  Members 11-September 02 13,467 

JÂy RÛßeÒ  Members 29-August 01 13,193

617672[/snapback]

My sources at TBD told me that Alaska Darin has agreed to restructure his posts so he only has 11,000 of them.

They also told me SDS is hiring Mike Sherman to run the board.

But have you seen the coaching staff he's put together?

What a bunch of jokers!  I mean, come on, R. Rich has never been a global mod at the NFL message board level!  I'll grant you Simon is good at being offensive, and daninator isn't bad at being defensive, but look at those clowns in the assistant coordinator roles!

I can describe this coaching staff in two words: Pa Thetic.

617661[/snapback]

R.Rich can't hold a candle to your average NFL message board mod. How about NG? He's the assistant to the assistant off the wall quality control admin. Like he can handle that pressure. :)

Then there's you with your special merge and move powers all hoity toity, lording over everyone. Meanwhile, who pays the price? I'll tell you who pays the price! RIP mead. :doh:

But have you seen the coaching staff he's put together?

What a bunch of jokers!  I mean, come on, R. Rich has never been a global mod at the NFL message board level!  I'll grant you Simon is good at being offensive, and daninator isn't bad at being defensive, but look at those clowns in the assistant coordinator roles!

I can describe this coaching staff in two words: Pa Thetic.

617661[/snapback]

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I was shocked when I saw this photo of them taken at the last home game. :)

Personally I think if this board was run by the guys over at billszone instead of SDS we could go on to bigger and better things. SDS is holding this board back. Now I understand if someones gonna attack me for my views, people hated on jesus too. I'm gonna go post with my neighbor now.

My sources at TBD told me that Alaska Darin has agreed to restructure his posts so he only has 11,000 of them.

They also told me SDS is hiring Mike Sherman to run the board.

617685[/snapback]

I dont agree with this at all. Sure it saves us some space this year, and prolly next year, with a reasonable number like 15,000. But what happens when the restructuring catches up with us, and we are left with a bloated AD post count of 40,000. Thats a lot of dead post space that we will hafta eat.

Don't everyone kill this idea before you hear it out, but I think we can pull off this trade: we send SOPRANO to bb.com for Chris Brown, straight up trade. I know you think it may not work but I tried it in Madden IPB 2006 and it went off without a hitch!

Don't everyone kill this idea before you hear it out, but I think we can pull off this trade: we send SOPRANO to bb.com for Chris Brown, straight up trade.  I know you think it may not work but I tried it in Madden IPB 2006 and it went off without a hitch!

617720[/snapback]

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat....

:)

Just think of the savings if you cut the top ten earners, errr, posters:

Name Level Group Joined Posts Email Photo

Alaska Darin  PPP Moderators 8-September 01 22,540 

Thailog80  Members 10-September 01 17,874 

R. Rich  TSW Moderators 22-April 02 16,665 

JoeSixPack  Members 26-July 02 16,204 

Mark VI  Members 11-March 02 15,846 

VABills  Members 18-January 02 15,213 

stevestojan  Members 3-September 03 15,128 

stuckincincy  Members 9-November 03 14,253 

LABillzFan  Members 11-September 02 13,467 

JÂy RÛßeÒ  Members 29-August 01 13,193

617672[/snapback]

Who asked you? This from a Team Swapping (w)hore.

Aw sh--. I just got off the phone with the Calcutta franchise. I have to post out of a Discover Card call center?

Thanks loads, "Agent Thailog".

I wasn't even on the original cut list.

Here, free up some cap space.

UFA

If it's Amsterdam, can I go too?

617156[/snapback]

No. Amsterdam has a no geezer policy, thus I get to go in your place. Don't worry, I will write often and send photos of me having a good time in your place :)

I hear that SDS is giving Lori  a 6 year $100,000,000.00 contract with a $ 40,000,000.00 signing bonus . well worth it .

617263[/snapback]

she's overrated

she just worked extra hard because this was a contract year

I hear that SDS is giving Lori  a 6 year $100,000,000.00 contract with a $ 40,000,000.00 signing bonus . well worth it .

617263[/snapback]

She's already out performed her contract. I hear she's going to hold out for more money

No Puhonix isnt representing me, but i have no desire to play under the one year RFA offer than i was tendered. I want to extend my contract long term. I'd like to stay with TSW, but i would explore options if TSW doesnt have the desire to re-up long term with me. I dont think i am being unreasonable.

5 years, 12.5 thousand posts with a 3,000 post signing bonus is about market value for a poster of my caliber. Its actually slightly less than market value, but i'd be wiling to give a hometown discount.

617501[/snapback]

That sounds made up.