Agreement reached with Moulds

Hey Soprano who is Sherman bringing in as assistant coaches you Jackass?

615659[/snapback]

Ummm Tony,

Why are you talking to yourself and calling yourself a jackass?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i think he knows how we feel, enough with the bashing lol damn.

615680[/snapback]

What's the fun of that? Accountability is the equalizer of the internet forums. It must be upheld at all costs, otherwise chaos would rule. Besides ball busting can be fun, especially if someone is willing to climb so far out on that limb again. Isn't it our job to chop off that limb?

What's the fun of that? Accountability is the equalizer of the internet forums. It must be upheld at all costs, otherwise chaos would rule. Besides ball busting can be fun, especially if someone is willing to climb so far out on that limb again. Isn't it our job to cut that limb?

615691[/snapback]

Not if you hurt my feelings.

Wait...I don't have any...

Never mind.

You will all see..and you will all feel shame.

No, I won't.

Although I initially took no position as to belief or disbelief in you having inside sources. It has become increasingly evident that those sources, even if they do exist, are not very accurate.

As such, let me add ...

Even the blind squirrel occasionally finds the nut.

And

A broken clock is right twice a day.

What's the fun of that? Accountability is the equalizer of the internet forums. It must be upheld at all costs, otherwise chaos would rule. Besides ball busting can be fun, especially if someone is willing to climb so far out on that limb again. Isn't it our job to chop off that limb?

615691[/snapback]

lol yeah, but i think we cut that limb 3 pages ago hahahaha

I wouldn't post something that I have no information on.  That is wrong and misleading.  I am simply letting the general public know what my sources tell me who are "deep within" 

SDS:

If you would like me to take my information elsewhere please inform me and I will be glad to do so.

615642[/snapback]

ummm.... what information would that be? :P "Thurman packing his bags for Canton..."? :unsure:

Where ever your information comes from, either from OBD or your backside, it appears to very inaccurate. Horribly inaccurate - at least on anything worthwhile.

So, I hope you understand that given your recent history and the situation at 3695 that asking for my support is a bit of a stretch at this time.

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

As I get the terms I will pass them along.

615603[/snapback]

you are going to pay each of us $100 if you are wrong . put your money on the line .

ummm.... what information would that be?  :P  "Thurman packing his bags for Canton..."?  :unsure:

Where ever your information comes from, either from OBD or your backside, it appears to very inaccurate.  Horribly inaccurate - at least on anything worthwhile.

So, I hope you understand that given your recent history and the situation at 3695 that asking for my support is a bit of a stretch at this time.

615715[/snapback]

I am the only one who gets any type of action on your pathetic board.