Hey Wall Golfers, what is in your bag?

ACor58

I know it is still the offseason but it is 40 and Sunny in Roch today and it got me thinking about golf.

Here is what I got:

Driver - Titleist 983K

3 Wood - Taylormade V Steel

Irons - Hogan Apex Edge

Wedges - Cleveland 588 52, 56, 69

Putter - Oddysey 2 Ball

Ball - Callway HX Hot

Probably upgrading the driver this year. Either the new Callway X or the Clev Hi-Bore.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only keep in my bag what I absolutely need.

Just this ashtray. And this paddle game. The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need.

And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need.

And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one -

I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this! And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

*R7 Quad Driver -- received as a gift for playing in a Pro-Am late last fall (have only been able to use it once);

*Hogan 3W (graphite shaft);

*Nickent Genex utility woods (17 and 20 degree, graphite shaft);

*Callaway X-16 irons (steel shaft);

*Cleveland wedges (52, 56, 60 degree);

*Odyssey DFX 2-ball putter;

*Love playing the Pro-V1x ball, but don't love spending the $$ for them.

Damn, now you've got me wanting to go out and play this weekend. I may do just that; it's going to be in the 50s around here. :D

I know it is still the offseason but it is 40 and Sunny in Roch today and it got me thinking about golf.

Here is what I got:

Driver - Titleist 983K

3 Wood - Taylormade V Steel

Irons - Hogan Apex Edge

Wedges - Cleveland 588 52, 56, 69

Putter - Oddysey 2 Ball

Ball - Callway HX Hot

Probably upgrading the driver this year. Either the new Callway X or the Clev Hi-Bore.

609564[/snapback]

Its never golf offseason down here in FLA :D

Driver Taylormade R7 Quad

Wood: Warrior Custom Golf 5 & 7...since the friggin 3 wood broke at the range

Irons: Warrior Custom Golf Irons with oversized grips

Wedges: Warrior Custom Golf wedges 52,56,61

Putter: Some Tommy Armour thing I picked up along the way.

I love my R7...the Warrior wedges, I got 3 for 30 bucks and they play great. the woods are ok, but one broke within a week...granted I have a lifetime guarantee/waranty, but they dont play as nice as I'd like. The irons bite like a bear trap, but are very unforgiving. Stay away from warrior custom golf and stick to brand names.

Anyone here interested in doing the Nike 3 Club Tour by ESPN when they are in Rochester this year??? 500 bucks gets to a day of training...a new NIke Sasquatch Driver, CBP Wedge, and Putter. I want to do it, I could really use some instruction to go with my 285 yrd driving average so I can actually score as well hit.

*R7 Quad Driver -- received as a gift for playing in a Pro-Am late last fall (have only been able to use it once);

*Hogan 3W (graphite shaft);

*Nickent Genex utility woods (17 and 20 degree, graphite shaft);

*Callaway X-16 irons (steel shaft);

*Cleveland wedges (52, 56, 60 degree);

*Odyssey DFX 2-ball putter;

*Love playing the Pro-V1x ball, but don't love spending the $$ for them.

Damn, now you've got me wanting to go out and play this weekend.  I may do just that; it's going to be in the 50s around here.  :D

609656[/snapback]

I heard a lot of good things about the Nickent Utility Woods. I havve the Hogan CFT 3 and 4 and I will never go back to a conventional 3 and 4 again. I love them.

Titliest 983 K driver with a $150 dollar graphite shaft. (some japanese name I can't remember) :D

Tommy Armour 855 clones for irons. (cheap but I can't afford the Calloway's yet)

Ping putter.

And whatever ball I can get cheap. Remember, I'm military and don't get paid much.... :D

I'm sitting at about a 9 handicap right now but plan to play A LOT when I get back from here in a few weeks....

I heard a lot of good things about the Nickent Utility Woods. I havve the Hogan CFT 3 and 4 and I will never go back to a conventional 3 and 4 again. I love them.

609682[/snapback]

Since I bought my Nickents, I can't imagine a reason to hit a 3 or 4 iron ever again.

Bertha Titanium 454

Mizuno F-50 15 deg 3 wood

Callaway Steelhead II 5 wood (graphite)

Callaway Steelhead III 7 wood (steel) - have either this or the 3-iron in the bag

Mizuno MP30 Irons (3-PW)

Mizuno MP wedges - 52 and 58 degree.

Oddesy 2-ball putter

Titleist Pro-V1 or Callawy HX Red

Switched to corded grips at the end of last year and love them.

Bertha Titanium 454

Mizuno F-50 15 deg 3 wood

Callaway Steelhead II 5 wood (graphite)

Callaway Steelhead III 7 wood (steel) - have either this or the 3-iron in the bag

Mizuno MP30 Irons (3-PW)

Mizuno MP wedges - 52 and 58 degree.

Oddesy 2-ball putter

Titleist Pro-V1 or Callawy HX Red

Switched to corded grips at the end of last year and love them.

609748[/snapback]

I was replacing the sticks for the year, and the choice came down to a good price on the MP30's or the Cobra Forged CB's. I really liked them both but got the Cobras for $200 less so went with them instead. Good sticks todd.