BUFFALO JILLS

bbh10128

RATE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS  

152 members have voted

1. 1. RATE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS

• HOT
    • NOT

ONLY DECENT LOOKING ONE FROM EITHER SQUAD IS TARA FROM EAGLES. DONT KNOW HOW THEY DO IT BUT THE TEAM W/ THE UGLIEST FANS SEEMS TO HAVE THE HOTTESY CHEERLEADERS THESE DAYS

601221[/snapback]

You can say it doesn't matter, but you are still yelling.

I think it does matter... By doing this you leave very few tools open to your disposal to get your point across.

IMHO and $.02.

:D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  :D  :doh:

Generally though, when it comes to hot-looking women,

Indiana women > New York women.  :lol:

600912[/snapback]

generally though you are wrong in this case. indiana is the 11th fattest state in the country. NY is no. 41. I go to school in indiana and it aint pretty. I love NY women waaaayyyyy better than indiana women.

generally though you are wrong in this case. indiana is the 11th fattest state in the country. NY is no. 41. I go to school in indiana and it aint pretty. I love NY women waaaayyyyy better than indiana women.

601277[/snapback]

Maybe the state went downhill since the 80's... Forget W. Lafayette, go to Bloomington for the weekend. :D Too many Ana Lucia look-alikes in NY. :D

How can you bozos say our Jills aren't hot?  :D

601188[/snapback]

Some of them prefer guys...who are you to judge? Kind of a shame the amount of Jill bashing that goes on considering a Jill used to post here.

As to the comment about Eileen being an easy lay, keep dreaming...she's got too much class for many people posting in this thread.

Let's face it...any guy bashing the Jills would go jerk off in a corner if one of them so much as looked at him.

Some of them prefer guys...who are you to judge? Kind of a shame the amount of Jill bashing that goes on considering a Jill used to post here.

As to the comment about Eileen being an easy lay, keep dreaming...she's got too much class for many people posting in this thread.

Let's face it...any guy bashing the Jills would go jerk off in a corner if one of them so much as looked at him.

601288[/snapback]

Well said.

Maybe the state went downhill since the 80's... Forget W. Lafayette, go to Bloomington for the weekend. :D  Too many Ana Lucia look-alikes in NY. :D

601286[/snapback]

I should take your suggestion to go to bloomington sometime. I have heard many great things. But I know why the women there look good. cause they're all liberal arts majors ;-). nevertheless i shall heed your advice. see the problem with w lafayette is that women here are like parking spaces the good ones are taken and the rest are all handicapped.

I think it's kinda funny this year, Lori. I'll admit that in the past there may have been 1 or 2 on the squad that I might've found unattractive, but the 2005 squad is top-to-bottom a group of hotties..I just hope most of them come back in 2006...we have tryouts coming up next month and I know a few of the girls are nervous as hell about possibly losing their spot

I should take your suggestion to go to bloomington sometime. I have heard many great things. But I know why the women there look good. cause they're all liberal arts majors ;-). nevertheless i shall heed your advice. see the problem with w lafayette is that women here are like parking spaces the good ones are taken and the rest are all handicapped.

601290[/snapback]

:D:D:doh:

I don't know where you're living, but the first thing I did after my freshman year was to get out of the dorms & go off-campus... I never pledged, but the frat scene looked a lot better as well.

There definitely are hotter girls in Buffalo than on the Jills, trust me. :D However, I think people forget that there is more that goes into being a cheerleader. You have to be able to dance and sometimes the prettier, ones can't dance. I mean I guess we could just go the Canadian ballet and recruit, but I don't think that would be the high-character people we want on the Bills. So while the Jills may not all be "dimes," they can all move. Plus, Buffalo has a way smaller market than Philly, which draws from the city, Delaware, and Jersey.

There definitely are hotter girls in Buffalo than on the Jills, trust me.  :D  However, I think people forget that there is more that goes into being a cheerleader.  You have to be able to dance and sometimes the prettier,  ones can't dance.  I mean I guess we could just go the Canadian ballet and recruit, but I don't think that would be the high-character people we want on the Bills.  So while the Jills may not all be "dimes," they can all move.  Plus, Buffalo has a way smaller market than Philly, which draws from the city, Delaware, and Jersey.

601377[/snapback]

meh

they're decent looking girls. I was sitting two rows from the field and they were always in front of me and i think the topic starter of his thread, mr caps locks is a bit too picky.

You've got it...to an extent. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'd put the Jills and the Bandettes in the ranks of the hottest girls in the region. On the character thing, you couldn't be more right. ESPN Hollywood was at the FHM release party last August interviewing Stephanie and some of the girls and a lot of the feature they showed on TV was about the fact that the Jills can mix class with sexy...as opposed to the practical nudity shown in other squads' calendars. The Jills are really dedicated to their Jr. Jill program and if they put out a calendar that the Jr. Jills couldn't take him and show to their parents "look, mommy..this girl taught me a cheer!!", they couldn't have such a great program like they do.

Maybe the Jills arent the sexiest cheerleaders in the league and are towards the bottom of the NFL....but how many of you would turn them down in real life?

Not many I bet!  :D

601275[/snapback]

LOOKS LIKE JILLS HAVE ONLY A FEW BLACK CHICKS. WHY NOT EXTEND THE RACIAL coaching QUOTA TO THE JILLS AND MAKE THEM 75% BLACK TOO?

You know, I've thought about that before and I disagree.  I think the majority of us on the board are probably "normal", for lack of a better word.  We're mostly a bunch of folks that have moved out of town for better employment (more money) and miss our home town.

600857[/snapback]

Normal guys don't get dates with NFL cheerleaders....regardless of team or hot or not.

I guess those of us who have no idea what you are talking about will just have to imagine a hot girl. Here it goes.....

Say, you're right!!! She is hot!

For future reference, any time you call a chick hot, it is up to you to provide a link so that me and my fellow George Clooney stunt doubles on the board can tear her apart for her many flaws. Thank you.

For future reference, any time you call a chick hot, it is up to you to provide a link so that me and my fellow George Clooney stunt doubles on the board can tear her apart for her many flaws.  Thank you.

602920[/snapback]

It wouldn't hurt to provide some context too. WTF is "Big Break V"? Is this the latest thing from the Hot Pockets TV Production Co?

It wouldn't hurt to provide some context too.  WTF is "Big Break V"?  Is this the latest thing from the Hot Pockets TV Production Co?

602942[/snapback]

it's like survivor but for aspiring golf pros. it's on the golf channel at 9:00 EST tuesdays.

fyi -- agree nikki is hot but the other girls already dont like her and she seems to have the least polished game so i wouldnt expect her to be around much longer. hopefully that forecast is wrong because also agree she's the only reason to watch so far. here's a link to nikki's page from Big Break V

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/bbv/f8/bioPages/nikki.aspx