Read a rumor on another board

VABills

Pitt Panther fans will be happy. I am sure that loss to Ohio University last year gave them lots of hope for the future.

Maybe Marv and Ralph are helping a local high school or community college with their search.

Maybe he's being considered for DC.

He's got a coaching pedigree.

He's a former HC.

He worked for Dullass.

He's familiar with the AFCEast.

As a coordinator he might be ok.

As a head coach he'd be dynamite - err, that is, we'd want to dynamite The Ralph and Ralph if that ever happened.

Maybe he's being considered for DC.

He's got a coaching pedigree.

He's a former HC.

He worked for Dullass.

He's familiar with the AFCEast.

As a coordinator he might be ok.

As a head coach he'd be dynamite - err, that is, we'd want to dynamite The Ralph and Ralph if that ever happened.

577280[/snapback]

These rumors about interviewing these HC candidates really for OC or DC

is perplexing....Isn't it the responsibility of the HC to select his own OC, DC

and coaching staff ?

and coaching staff ?

577281[/snapback]

Yes it is. Which makes this whole process even more cofusing. Unless the golden boys would want to pick the staff also. Hell, I give up, can't even guess anymore. I'll just sit back and wait.

and coaching staff ?

577281[/snapback]

I agree also, yet I can't believe DW is even being remotely considered for HC.

Hey, maybe Marv's doing some of Sherman's/Jauron's work with his blessing i.e., feeling out some likely Coordinator candidates from a list he gave Marv/Ralph.

Who knows. It does sound odd though. Unless Sherman/Jauron has some CDs that won't mature if he accepts a HC position from The Bills before Monday, it's stoopifying that this is dragging on this way.

Again, they can't possibly be serious about Wanny. If that ever did go down, the very next thing Ralph should do would be to contact Mayflower.

I believe there's an edict in place from the NFL, that no team is allowed to name coaching changes over the weekends while playoff games are going on. The thought is, they want all talk around the NFL centered on the games only, not being diverted as to who was just named coach.

Who knows. It does sound odd though. Unless Sherman/Jauron has some CDs that won't mature if he accepts a HC position from The Bills before Monday, it's stoopifying that this is dragging on this way.

577290[/snapback]

that the Bills are now in serious discussion with Dave Wannstedt. 

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse then meathead.  :blink:

577269[/snapback]

I really hope that this is just someone's fabrication. If not, then Miami fans are going to be a helluva lot happier that we got Wannstedt than we will be that they got MM!

and coaching staff ?

577281[/snapback]

It's a by-product of the MM/TD regime where being sneaky and underhanded was always first and foremost. Passing off OC & DC interviews is brilliance...sheer brilliance I tell you!!! :blink:

I believe there's an edict in place from the NFL, that no team is allowed to name coaching changes over the weekends while playoff games are going on.  The thought is, they want all talk around the NFL centered on the games only, not being diverted as to who was just named coach.

577373[/snapback]

Oh yeah, the rule Al Davis likes to break. Al likely to announce new Raiders' coach during Super Bowl week or even Super Bowl Sunday.

and coaching staff ?

577281[/snapback]

Marv needs to prepare his staff when he pulls a Riley and takes over.

He figures Ralph is senile and won't remember hsi mandate against coaching :rolleyes: