24 premiere...

sfladave

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya gotta love Sean Astin though...he seems typecast in "good" roles, but you're not sure if he's really an a++ in this series...I wonder if he'll eventually be Jack's sidekick (carrying the CTU mission pack shouting "Don't worry Jack!  I'm coming!")

571824[/snapback]

When Samwise was talking to the director of CTU about referring to each other as "Mr", I was waiting for him to bust out with

Mr Frodo!!!

Mr Frodo!!!

Anyone know if there's a cell phone ringtone that sounds like the CTU phones when they ring? That "do do doooo do" sound.

571426[/snapback]

I have it for my phone in .mp3 format. PM me your email address and I'll send it. You should be able to convert it to whatever format you need.

Anyone else wants it, please let me know.

In fact, if you have Verizon I might be able to send it directly to your phone.

Decent episode last night, though it seemed like not much happened overall.

I would expect that if FLOTUS did leave, she would be commiting suicide in a future episode. From the looks of her coming back, she's pissed and not going to take it anymore.

Walt Cummings going from big talking bad guy to sniffling snob in less than 1/2 hour was good too.

Best lines of the night, as Jack is beating the crap out of Walt....

POTUS: "Agent Pierce, do something!"

SS Agent Pierce: "I am Mr. President, I'm upholding my oath to protect you."

Decent show tonight. I wonder how the guy with Lynn's sister is tied into all this. Looked like he checked the wallet for the CTU access card. And I bet Jack sees Kim at the Mall next week. Not surprised by Cummings suicide.

597107[/snapback]

I wonder how Lynn explains himself when he goes back to CTU.

Good episode last night. So who else in the goverment is involved? What was in the files Jack got? And does the First Lady go down in a blaze of glory? Or does POTUS wimp out at the last second and get the cars to go a different route?

607655[/snapback]

Jack will undoubtedly cause some commotion that will force the motorcade to take a different route and provide POTUS with plausible deniability.

Since that chip had DoD decryptions, I wouldn't be surprised if Heller was somehow involved.

607752[/snapback]

since Tony was one of only three people to know Jack was involved, he will reveal on his his death bed.....that he had information that lead to his knowledge of Heller being involved....and Jack will hook those electric doo-dads to Audrey's nipples....to get her to spill all the info on her father.....and bingo....a Ratings Revival!

Great recaps of the show here - saw this on another site.

http://slowlyboilingfrog.blogspot.com/

Apparently he talks about Lost as well, haven't gotten that far.

607594[/snapback]

Here's a great paragraph from that site:

Let's take a minute to focus on who is fast becoming the break out star of the show: Jack's phone. We've established that it has crystal clear reception, of a kind not seen since Agent Mulder was able to call for help while buried in a train car in the middle of the desert. And that was in the '90's. Jack's phone is never, ever out of range (I believe this is because Jack once tortured the "Can you hear me now?" Guy until he gave Jack the absolute best plan available). Jack's phone killed a man earlier this season. Now, it can apparently also upload top secret information on computer chips and email it back to CTU. If you're keeping score, this makes his phone more useful than his daughter ever was.