24 premiere...

sfladave

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer will make a miraculous recovery and be back on his feet in 20 hours :w00t:

One thing I've always wondered is does Jack Bauer ever take a potty break, or does he have a super strong bladder and just hold it for 24 hours?

569172[/snapback]

Jack has a special implant that converts 100% of his food and water intake into energy. The extra energy means he doesn't have to sleep. The device occasionally creates gas, which explains why Chloe has that constant look on her face like she smelled something bad.

Palmer will make a miraculous recovery and be back on his feet in 20 hours :w00t:

One thing I've always wondered is does Jack Bauer ever take a potty break, or does he have a super strong bladder and just hold it for 24 hours?

569172[/snapback]

I read an article on cnn.com the other day that said they actually shot a short scene about that for this season. It may not air though.

Jack has a special implant that converts 100% of his food and water intake into energy.  The extra energy means he doesn't have to sleep.  The device occasionally creates gas, which explains why Chloe has that constant look on her face like she smelled something bad.

569176[/snapback]

i guess that's better than my theory that Jack took care of it like a NASCAR driver :w00t:

569172[/snapback]

I don't know where I read it, but over the last week I read about an upcoming episode where Jack is running down a hall. And there are two signs, one pointing to the bathrooms and the other to where ever Jack is running. Kiefer ran into the Bathroom during one take, and they sent it to the network as a joke because so many people wonder when he goes to the can.

President Palmer assasinated, Michele killed and attempts on Tony and Cleo, it was a fast start.

569165[/snapback]

I think you meant Chloe? :w00t:

I thought it was weird how they made a kid a hostage, but you knew he would be. Pretty good start, nonetheless. I already miss Michelle. :angry:

I love this show. It cracks me up, the people who want to criticize that "it's not realistic!" It's great entertainment, good acting, and a novel concept that has proven to be a success. Excellent start to the season, with lots of twists and turns to come.

I think you meant Chloe?  :w00t:

I thought it was weird how they made a kid a hostage, but you knew he would be. Pretty good start, nonetheless. I already miss Michelle.    :angry:

569187[/snapback]

Yeah, Michelle is hot. Why couldn't the off Chloe instead?

569172[/snapback]

You and your fantasies of Jack and NASCAR have got to stop. :angry:

569172[/snapback]

You ever notice how they count the commercials in the time? Yeah, he's pissing.