24 premiere...

sfladave

Here's a great paragraph from that site:

Let's take a minute to focus on who is fast becoming the break out star of the show: Jack's phone. We've established that it has crystal clear reception, of a kind not seen since Agent Mulder was able to call for help while buried in a train car in the middle of the desert. And that was in the '90's. Jack's phone is never, ever out of range (I believe this is because Jack once tortured the "Can you hear me now?" Guy until he gave Jack the absolute best plan available). Jack's phone killed a man earlier this season. Now, it can apparently also upload top secret information on computer chips and email it back to CTU. If you're keeping score, this makes his phone more useful than his daughter ever was.

607801[/snapback]

I like the totals for some of the "key stats" at the bottom of the entry:

There's no time (running total): 6

Episode Death Count: 2

Series Death Count: 12

People Who Would Rather Kill Themselves Than Face Jack Bauer: 4

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been plenty of references to the last President.  He is dead.  They've referred to his assasination numerous times.

610092[/snapback]

I have been watching every episode and haven't seen/heard that. In last season they found him alive, but unconscious after Air Force One went down. You are not referring to Palmer, are you? He was the president before Keeler and Logan....

I have been watching every episode and haven't seen/heard that. In last season they found him alive, but unconscious after Air Force One went down. You are not referring to Palmer, are you? He was the president before Keeler and Logan....

610381[/snapback]

I am refering to Palmer.

610381[/snapback]

Another stupid thing about 24 this year is that they keep showing Fox News (or "CTN" AKA CNN) still talking about this treaty the current Prez and the Russians signed....when Palmer was assassinated like 6 hours ago. It would take the greatest treaty in the history of the USA to bump a presidential assassination to the second most talked about story that day.

Also, there's probably a zero in ten chance they'll ever explain how Palmer knew anything about the terrorists that day and why he hid the info in his memiors.

Whatever, I only watch this show anymore so I can see Jack teleport around Los Angeles all day killing people.

Also, there's probably a zero in ten chance they'll ever explain how Palmer knew anything about the terrorists that day and why he hid the info in his memiors.

610616[/snapback]

Wayne Palmer will be back at some point and that will help explain how his brother knew about the attack.

I just don't see why they didn't just outright kill Keeler last season if he wasn't going to play a role in the future.

610940[/snapback]

It probably left room for people to speculate about him showing up at the end of the day to clean up Logan's mess.

I think you're in for a treat next week.  The commercial's for next week show the return of Jack's daughter Kim (Elisha Cuthbert) :D

613595[/snapback]

Great. Kim shows up at CTU and somehow gets stuck in a heating vent.

When will people learn that if you're going to kill Jack, make sure you see him die before declaring he's dead.

And Lynn is heading back to the shire. Curtis had a lot to do this week.

Highlight from this week's blog recap found here: http://slowlyboilingfrog.blogspot.com/

The First Lady and the Russians are trapped in their car, while a terrorist with a flamethrower advances on the vehichle. So who saves the day? I'll tell you who: Secret Service Agent AARON MOTHERF***ING PIERCE, THAT'S WHO! Shooting terrorists is one thing, but shooting the flamethrower so it'll blow up in the terrorist's face? That, my friends, is a level of awesomeness matched only by Jack Bauer himself.

That's the same thing I was thinking when Pierce all of a sudden came back to life and killed like 4 guys at once, including blowing up the flamethrower. Such a bad ass.

Highlight from this week's blog recap found here: http://slowlyboilingfrog.blogspot.com/

The First Lady and the Russians are trapped in their car, while a terrorist with a flamethrower advances on the vehichle. So who saves the day? I'll tell you who: Secret Service Agent AARON MOTHERF***ING PIERCE, THAT'S WHO! Shooting terrorists is one thing, but shooting the flamethrower so it'll blow up in the terrorist's face? That, my friends, is a level of awesomeness matched only by Jack Bauer himself.

That's the same thing I was thinking when Pierce all of a sudden came back to life and killed like 4 guys at once, including blowing up the flamethrower.  Such a bad ass.

614558[/snapback]

Watch them use Aaron as the main character instead of Jack when they finally decide Jack has had enough.