24 premiere...

sfladave

i like former "Spin City" hottie  Connie Britton

although....she has aged a little since her Spin City days.

569448[/snapback]

I always thought she was good looking, and she still is.

Plus it looked like she made a helluva breakfast - pancakes, bacon, possibly eggs - on last night's show so that's another huge plus right there.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought she was good looking, and she still is.

Plus it looked like she made a helluva breakfast - pancakes, bacon, possibly eggs - on last night's show so that's another huge plus right there.

569541[/snapback]

She made my favorite; breakfast w/ plenty of cleavage! :pirate:

I don't know where I read it, but over the last week I read about an upcoming episode where Jack is running down a hall. And there are two signs, one pointing to the bathrooms and the other to where ever Jack is running. Kiefer ran into the Bathroom during one take, and they sent it to the network as a joke because so many people wonder when he goes to the can.

569185[/snapback]

The same time the audience does. Commercials. :pirate:

what is the over/under on how many episodes before the Chineese come back to the show looking for the previously believed to be dead Jack Bauer???

570285[/snapback]

Let's see if just once the producers/writers can end a subplot in a timely manner and leave the whole Derek and his mom thing alone for the rest of the season. I don't want to find out 16 episodes from now that the nerve gas thing was just a cover to assassinate Derek and his mom who, as it turns out, are in the witness relocation program because they witnessed the President of Russia and the heads of two oil companies murder the President's mistress. Or something.

They're going to go back to CTU, tell them where Jack was, and not be in danger for the rest of the season. Please please please.

Let's see if just once the producers/writers can end a subplot in a timely manner and leave the whole Derek and his mom thing alone for the rest of the season.  I don't want to find out 16 episodes from now that the nerve gas thing was just a cover to assassinate Derek and his mom who, as it turns out, are in the witness relocation program because they witnessed the President of Russia and the heads of two oil companies murder the President's mistress.  Or something.

They're going to go back to CTU, tell them where Jack was, and not be in danger for the rest of the season.  Please please please.

570310[/snapback]

That would be a good plot turn if it somehow involved the return of Kim Bauer (Elisha Cutbert) :):blink:

That would be a good plot turn if it somehow involved the return of Kim Bauer (Elisha Cutbert) :):blink:

570311[/snapback]

Alright....um.....off the top of my head.....she was President Logan's mistress. His unstable wife was going to go bonkers and straight to the press (ruining his administration) once she found out. The President of Russia and the guys in the oil companies decided that couldn't happen so they decided to have her killed. Only they hired the same bumbling idiots who just screwed up that airport hostage thing and they killed the wrong girl. So Kim has been hiding out at Audrey's house the whole time and no one knows but her.

At some point later in the season this will all be explained when Audrey stops home for a quick 30 minute shower and she realizes what is going on when Kim comes in to wash her back.

At some point later in the season this will all be explained when Audrey stops home for a quick 30 minute shower and she realizes what is going on when Kim comes in to wash her back.

570326[/snapback]

I would call that a DVR moment! :blink: