We might of killed Zawahiri!

Pete

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is:

"Villagers described seeing an UNMANNED plane circling the area for the last few days and then bombs falling in the early morning darkness. "

No troops were at risk in this operation.

Al-Queda has just begun to see the military technology they are going to see. Unmanned bombers are the beginning.

566201[/snapback]

I heard these guys are roaming the scene looking for left overs:

http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/Aliens_papi...ics/robocop.jpg

" Pakistan said on Saturday it was summoning the United States ambassador to protest against an air strike that killed civilians in a village where U.S. intelligence officials suspected Al-Qaida's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri was visiting.

An AP reporter who visited the scene about 12 hours after what villagers said was an airstrike saw three destroyed houses, hundreds of yards apart.

Villagers, who denied any links to the Taliban or al-Qaida militants, had buried at least 15 people, including women and children, and were digging for more bodies in the rubble. There were no security forces in the area."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/670174.html

USA! USA!

Way to go, robot!

" Pakistan said on Saturday it was summoning the United States ambassador to protest against an air strike that killed civilians in a village where U.S. intelligence officials suspected Al-Qaida's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri was visiting.

An AP reporter who visited the scene about 12 hours after what villagers said was an airstrike saw three destroyed houses, hundreds of yards apart.

Villagers, who denied any links to the Taliban or al-Qaida militants, had buried at least 15 people, including women and children, and were digging for more bodies in the rubble. There were no security forces in the area."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/670174.html

USA! USA!

Way to go, robot!

566961[/snapback]

Yeah!! way to cheer the death of 15 innocent civilians woot.

Details, details.  The important thing is who reported the false story FIRST!

By the way, have they identified the tens of thousands of dead bodies in New Orleans yet?  :doh:

566611[/snapback]

Coming from someone who was down here, praticipated in SAR and is still down here you may want to take a look at the number of people that are listed as stil missing: over 6400.

Before you say "they're just scattered everywhere" that's crap because nearly everyone has registered for some type of assistance whether it be FEMA, Red Cross, etc.

And if you would've been down here to see level of devastation you would've made the same prediction the former Chief of Police did.

Also, I'm not saying that there 6,400 bodies to be found. I'm saying that the 1000+ bodie count here isn't accurate.

Guest BackInDaDay
Screw that.  I hope he's greeted by 72 VIRGINIANS not virgins.

Now THAT would be a funny religious miscommunication.

566990[/snapback]

Keep your gawddamned hayands offa me! Hell boy! I ain't no dayamn virgin! :doh:

Screw that.  I hope he's greeted by 72 VIRGINIANS not virgins.

Now THAT would be a funny religious miscommunication.

566990[/snapback]

Hey, I resemble that!

I live in the great state of Virginia (#2 in executions, behind only Texas) and I'm sure that I could find 71 of my fellow Virginians that would also be more than happy to greet that PoS :doh:

Coming from someone who was down here, praticipated in SAR and is still down here you may want to take a look at the number of people that are listed as stil missing:  over 6400.

Before you say "they're just scattered everywhere" that's crap because nearly everyone has registered for some type of assistance whether it be FEMA, Red Cross, etc.

And if you would've been down here to see level of devastation you would've made the same prediction the former Chief of Police did.

Also, I'm not saying that there 6,400 bodies to be found.  I'm saying that the 1000+ bodie count here isn't accurate.

566987[/snapback]

I dunno Bravin, either they are alive and somewhere else or they are dead. If they are dead, where are the bodies? Washed out to sea? Still waiting to be found? It's been months...where would 5,000+ dead people be? And where are the filth mongers in the mass media to froth over the bodies?

I don't see how is it crap to surmise that the people scattered. How do you know that 'everyone' has registered somewhere? Nobody registered before the storm hit, and by the time that process started, all these people were in San Antonio or somewhere else, right?

I'm not the fella that's being spoon-fed Pravda.

After the last few years of our disagreements, just look whos been right and look at who's been wrong.

Zawahiri is the brains behind al quaeda and much more important then bin laden.  go back to reading pravda comrade

566454[/snapback]

In my excitement I made a grammar mistake.  Funny, when the post reports that al Zawahari might of been killed you choose to focus on poor grammar  :doh:

567231[/snapback]

But....you just did it again! :doh:

.....Zawahari might have been killed????

In my excitement I made a grammar mistake.  Funny, when the post reports that al Zawahari might of been killed you choose to focus on poor grammar  :pirate:

567231[/snapback]

No. Everyone else got to focus on you jizzing about the unsubstantiated story. That was the low-hanging fruit. I went for a different angle.

And I could do it again.

No. Everyone else got to focus on you jizzing about the unsubstantiated story. That was the low-hanging fruit. I went for a different angle.

And I could do it again.

569748[/snapback]

Too bad your reading comphrehension is not on par with your grammar. Here was the original post-

I hope to God this is true! Pakistan tends to put out BS. Wow this would be huge! I will crack some champagne if true!

Rot in hell you POS!

http://www.abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=1504096