We might of killed Zawahiri!

Pete

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is:

"Villagers described seeing an UNMANNED plane circling the area for the last few days and then bombs falling in the early morning darkness. "

No troops were at risk in this operation.

Al-Queda has just begun to see the military technology they are going to see. Unmanned bombers are the beginning.

The best part is:

"Villagers described seeing an UNMANNED plane circling the area for the last few days and then bombs falling in the early morning darkness. "

No troops were at risk in this operation.

Al-Queda has just begun to see the military technology they are going to see. Unmanned bombers are the beginning.

566201[/snapback]

If an unmanned drone was flying around for a few days, I would presume that Zawahiri knew that he should have left dodge. I would be very surprised if he were still around.

Regardless, I really hope that we got him. It is long overdue.

Isn't this about the 12th time we have nailed the number 2 guy?

566380[/snapback]

Actually, we keep on getting the number 3 over and over and over again.

This would be the first time for number 2 (unless you count number 2 in Austin Powers).

You know media outlets are reporting that Al-Queda leadership is in shambles... Probably the worst they've seen in a terrorist organization in ten years. Al-Queda supports are sure no one with any terrorist experience will be willing to step into the newly opened spot. Bin Laden will have a press conference in the morning.

:pirate:

You know media outlets are reporting that Al-Queda leadership is in shambles...  Probably the worst they've seen in a terrorist organization in ten years.  Al-Queda supports are sure no one with any terrorist experience will be willing to step into the newly opened spot. Bin Laden will have a press conference in the morning.

566387[/snapback]

John Clayton really gets around. :doh: