What not to do on the intarweb

Chilly

Someone made a photoshop videos of those guys.   :blink:

NSFW   http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...8846000620770&q

569986[/snapback]

:) figures hes a pink belt

one of the better posts-

omg, I just fell out of my chair from laughing. When he says his crew will throw down with anybody...does he mean have a dance-off? fyi - if it takes you more than 2 minutes to get ready when your friends say "let's go get something to eat", you're a chick.

my wife and I spent over an hour last night laughing at these "guys". It was well worth the wasted time. Some of the insults he got from that martial arts board were hilarious. we saw a few videos as well... damn this is funny.

I would love to go to where they live just to see them in person to laugh in their painted faces. I love the one pic where all there faces are bronze/orange and their hands are as white as can be... what is with people? :blink: Only gay men wax their eyebrows, end of discussion. WOW

BUMP.

Seriously, if you haven't checked out the festival of metrosexual idiocy going on at this link, you're really missing out. 

I didn't think people like this even existed in real life.

566161[/snapback]

There seem to be a lot of guys in this mold in the 18-22 age range (have a 19 yr old daughter). Some of the guys take longer to do their hair and cover blemishes than my daughter does! I swear one guy wanted to date her because she looked good standing by his car. :doh:

Sad that their identity is defined by their hair, their clothes, their car... peer pressure can be a B word for some.

But flash back to Saturday Night Fever - this is not much more shallow than that was.

Get over it or become Less Than Zero. :doh:

I don't get it are women attracted to these guys? I mean seriously what's the point of having a girly man?

I think it's coming from overzealous mothers protect their babies to the point of making them sissys.

572964[/snapback]

No, it's the feminazis in this country trying to emasculate the American male and turn him into something resembling a French one.

Not this male.

There seem to be a lot of guys in this mold in the 18-22 age range (have a 19 yr old daughter). Some of the guys take longer to do their hair and cover blemishes than my daughter does! I swear one guy wanted to date her because she looked good standing by his car.  :doh:

Sad that their identity is defined by their hair, their clothes, their car... peer pressure can be a B word for some.

But flash back to Saturday Night Fever - this is not much more shallow than that was. 

Get over it or become Less Than Zero. :devil:

572956[/snapback]

Hey, hey, hey... lay off the car! I've seen Grease, having a cool car back then is just as important as it is today.

Damn a 19 year old daughter... no wonder you're bald. My brother's oldest is 8 and he has quite the receding hairline. Unlike his older brother who still has all his hair :lol:

EDIT: Check out this new pic! http://eviscero.net/images/beer1.jpg :lol:

<_<:devil: I have been following that thread all along. That fagot is an idiot! I think its hilarious that he is talking sh-- to a Mixed Martial Arts forum. Everyone on that board could kick the sh-- out of him and his but!@#$ers! Check out that thread if you havent. Well over a million looks at that thread- this kitty is all over the internet! :devil:

• 1 month later...