Why not go after TO?

CJPearl2

He's trashed 2 All-Pro quarterbacks that he has played with in the past -- I couldn't wait until he takes on the Bills 2-Headed monster of Holcomb/Losman. Also, if he ever catches wind of JP's comments after seeing Brett Favre in his underwear he might do what he did to Jeff Garcia and "out" him to the media.

Because he would make JP look like Brett Favre and he is the best WR in the game today.

561973[/snapback]

Right...he would also chew JP and or Holcomb up in the press, criticize the coaches and be a cancer on this team just like he has been for every team he has played with.

Add another to the "ate lead paint chips" as a child crew.

I could care less about his attitude, but I would love this guy opposite Lee Evans. Trade Moulds for the rights to TO.

561967[/snapback]

I could care less about his attitude, but I would love this guy opposite Lee Evans. Trade Moulds for the rights to TO.

561967[/snapback]

On the field, it would be a pretty strong corp of WRs - Evans, TO, and Parrish. That'd be a fast unit. Off the field, I don't see TO meeting Marv's "character player" mantra. Shoot, the Eagles essentially threw their season away rather than have TO on their team.

If that doesn't speak volumes about him, I don't know what does...

Past history is not indicative of future results...

My bet is that, at least for the upcoming season, this guy is going to be a monster AND well-behaved. He will be out to prove his critics wrong. A contending team would be wise to get him on a short contract filled with behavioral clauses.

Don't worry about the QB situation.  That will all be taken care of when we draft Marcus Vick.  Then he and T.O. can rip each other.

PTR

562318[/snapback]

TO may be a jackass, but Marcus Vick is in another level of jackass. TO causes problems with his mouth, Marcus Vick pulls guns on teenagers while on dates at mcdonalds

My bet is that, at least for the upcoming season, this guy is going to be a monster AND well-behaved.  He will be out to prove his critics wrong.  A contending team would be wise to get him on a short contract filled with behavioral clauses.

562356[/snapback]

Actually, for the most part, past behavior IS incidative of future results. It doesn't guarantee them...it doesn't cause them...but it tends to be pertty indicative.

With that said, I kinda agree that he has one fairly clean year coming. I mean, if you were gong to bet on ONE year that he'd work his ass off and play some serious ball, this would be that year, IMO. Still, I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

I would bet the farm against him playing in Buffalo next year.

My bet is that, at least for the upcoming season, this guy is going to be a monster AND well-behaved.  He will be out to prove his critics wrong.  A contending team would be wise to get him on a short contract filled with behavioral clauses.

562356[/snapback]

A one year flyer on him might be a nice risk vs. reward option.

Of course, I doubt he'd want to come to a team with no offense, so that'd rule out the Bills...