ESPN Bills commercial

Ramius

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone see the new claymation Bills commercial? Theres a family with bills gear watching the game, and you hear the announcer say how the game's about over and the other team is gonna take a knee. Then you hear him go crazy and say "he fumbles the snap" and the Bills return the fumble for a TD, and "the bills win, can you believe it". The family goes crazy. then you hear this... "Wait...the officials are saying he stepped out of bounds on the 30 yard line, and the Bills lose. What a heartbreaker."

Then the words come up on the screen... "Without Sports, we'd stop believing."

What a cheap shot. !@#$ you espn. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

561318[/snapback]

I have often kidded about the cummulative inferiority complex of some Buffalonians...you are now the poster child for my argument. get over it - it's a commercial that does nothing to mock the Bills....

This is a commercial that shows what it's like to be a Bills fan. I think it should win an award it's so good. It hits the nail on the head and it shows us fans in the best light since the whole point of it is about believing in our team. I'll even bet you that it was a Bills fan who came up with the concept. It's the most genuine thing I've seen on that channel in a long time.

• 2 months later...

I don't understand why some Bills fans hate this commercial. I think it is true (of any diehard fan of any team) and quite affectionate. It makes me smile, ruefully, at myself and all of us, and vow to stick with the team.