ESPN Bills commercial

Ramius

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way, way too much like my family. I did that exact thing the kid in the JK jersey did when Syracuse won the national championship, and my dad has pretty much that exact same shirt. My grandma is die hard bills (was friends with Bruce SMith's family) and all the above. If Tom is on here can vouche for that.

I don't understand why some Bills fans hate this commercial.  I think it is true (of any diehard fan of any team) and quite affectionate.  It makes me smile, ruefully, at myself and all of us, and vow to stick with the team.

648291[/snapback]

because it basically calls us losers. it does show how devoted bills fans are. but to have us lose like that at the end of the commercial, they are basically saying we have, do, and will suck.

because it basically calls us losers. it does show how devoted bills fans are. but to have us lose like that at the end of the commercial, they are basically saying we have, do, and will suck.

648642[/snapback]

Guess what... If the shoe fits...

How many times has that scenario played out in your life as a Buffalo sports fan? Accept the truth and enjoy the ability to laugh at yourself.

One more thing, no one controls the future and the philosophy that we 'will suck' is a defeated attitude. How about the RedSox? Or the Patriots? Or the Tampa bay Lightning? Or the White sox? Or the..... Do I really have to?

T_R