Is this the worst Bills team ever?

PromoTheRobot

Is this the worst Bills team ever?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the worst Bills team ever?

• Without a doubt! What a bunch of quitters!
    • The mid-80's teams were worse
    • The Bills stunk for most of the 70's

Taking management, players, and coaches into account, I think this is the worst Bills team in history.

PTR

528932[/snapback]

You ask people to take emotion out of it, on the day of a blow out, yet you proclaim that this team is the worst in history of the franchise? Yeah, ok.

(ps - by getting 4 wins, this team already suprasses than the clunkers of '70s & mid '80s, and late '60s)

You ask people to take emotion out of it, on the day of a blow out, yet you proclaim that this team is the worst in history of the franchise?  Yeah, ok. 

(ps - by getting 4 wins, this team already suprasses than the clunkers of '70s & mid '80s, and late '60s)

528942[/snapback]

As bad as other Bills teams were, I don't remember seeing one quit like this one. That's why I voted that way.

PTR

Taking management, players, and coaches into account, I think this is the worst Bills team in history.

PTR

528932[/snapback]

It depends. Define "worst".

I think this is the most heartless. Based on record and talent, they're better than the '01 3-13 team...but at least that squad was watchable, since they had heart and tried to win games. Ditto the '84-'85 squads - they may have been worse, record-wise, but I never recall damn near everyone on the field mailing it in. Again, at least Bruce Mathison tried...it's not really his fault he couldn't overcome being Bruce Mathison.

As bad as other Bills teams were, I don't remember seeing one quit like this one.  That's why I voted that way.

PTR

528946[/snapback]

Could it be that you were so resigned to Bills' sucking back in the day, that you didn't care?

No, this is not the worst Bills team ever.

It feels that way, because of the hype and anticipation that this team had coming into the season.

After all, with most of our defense returning intact, a new young QB at the helm, a stronger McGahee, and a second year starter in Lee Evans, there was nowhere to go but up from last year. Right? :D

The Bills have had years when they had absolutely zero talent and they sucked.

This year, the Bills were supposed to be making a run for the East against a weakened Patriots team. But, instead we find that they are arguably the worst team in the East and tumbling out of control. :D

Extremely disappointing.

No, that would still be the 2003 edition. :D

528960[/snapback]

I agree. 2003 Bills get my vote as the all-time most disappointing team, the 2005 team is not too far behind. Just flat out worst though? No, not even close. The 1985 Bills were the worst team in my cognisent Bills lifetime (72-present). I remember being at games back then, where we would get truly excited if the Bills (guided by the three-headed monster of Ferragamo/Dufek/Mathison, and coached by the one headed monster Hank Bullough) could string together two first downs on any possession, let alone score. This current team still has flashes of being a good team... :D

The Bills have had years when they had absolutely zero talent and they sucked.

This year, the Bills were supposed to be making a run for the East against a weakened Patriots team.  But, instead we find that they are arguably the worst team in the East and tumbling out of control.  :D

Extremely disappointing.

529075[/snapback]

I know what you mean. As Bills fans, we expected a lot more than what we got this year. However, looking back at this past summer, none of the (know nothing) national "experts" really seemed to expect the Bills to be a lot better than what they have shown. Best I can remember anyone picking them, was second in the division.

This offends my sensibilities as a research guy. If it's a "yes" or "no" question...then make it so.

My answer is "no".

If it's NOT a "yes" or "no" question...then it's REALLY screwed up.

See what happens when you let anyone ask quesions? :D

BTW, I suggest "Gun With Occasional Music" to examine the idea of asking questions in general. :D