Any other season ticket holders

stevestojan

Please hold the "fair weather fan" comments.

I will of course be watching, but from the comfort of my friend's (JOHNNYFAIRPLAY) house. Pizza, Wings, 100,000 Genny Lights and a comfortable 70 degrees. I've given the bills my $35 or so for my ticket, so I'm not "boycotting", but I just can't make an argument for going and watching this team.

All of this apathy could have been avoided if we didn't have a head coach who I honestly believe has a learning disorder. You can all blame TD because we haven't been to the playoffs since 1999, but the truth is, he has gotten the name talent to the Bills. Just look at all the TALENT. The fact is Mularkey is just simply NOT good enough to be an NFL coach. I won't blame Willis when he tries to leave town next year. When you take your best player out of the game when he is needed most, something is gonna give.

So, I won't be going. Have fun if you do.

I will of course be watching, but from the comfort of my friend's (JOHNNYFAIRPLAY) house. Pizza, Wings, 100,000 Genny Lights and a comfortable 70 degrees. I've given the bills my $35 or so for my ticket, so I'm not "boycotting", but I just can't make an argument for going and watching this team.

All of this apathy could have been avoided if we didn't have a head coach who I honestly believe has a learning disorder.  You can all blame TD because we haven't been to the playoffs since 1999, but the truth is, he has gotten the name talent to the Bills.  Just look at all the TALENT. The fact is Mularkey is just simply NOT good enough to be an NFL coach.  I won't blame Willis when he tries to leave town next year. When you take your best player out of the game when he is needed most, something is gonna give.

527001[/snapback]

hmm this sounds like a fair weather fan

:D

All of this apathy could have been avoided if we didn't have a head coach who I honestly believe has a learning disorder.  You can all blame TD because we haven't been to the playoffs since 1999, but the truth is, he has gotten the name talent to the Bills.  Just look at all the TALENT. The fact is Mularkey is just simply NOT good enough to be an NFL coach.  I won't blame Willis when he tries to leave town next year. When you take your best player out of the game when he is needed most, something is gonna give.

527001[/snapback]

who do the bills play this weekend?

I am definitely going. I do not trust TV. I have to see it for myself. I am one of those people who do not believe we have been to the moon or that MM put Roscoe Parrish at QB for a trick play with a 21 to 0 lead.

Fox Sports to too closely linked to Madden Football for me to believe that wasn't just a video game ploy. :D

527001[/snapback]

That florida weather ruined ya man, Didnt you also bocott the Chiefs game as well for similar reasons. Why get a season ticket if the minute it drops below 60 ya end up like a dolphins fan and stay home

527001[/snapback]

you sound like a Dolphins fan

I am definitely going. I do not trust TV. I have to see it for myself. I am one of those people who do not believe we have been to the moon or that MM put Roscoe Parrish at QB for a trick play with a 21 to 0 lead.

Fox Sports to too closely linked to Madden Football for me to believe that wasn't just a video game ploy. :D

527019[/snapback]

Thanks for the morning laugh

527001[/snapback]

I'm sorry Steve... You've become so addicted to that christmas package tossing game, that you can't even tear yourself away from the computer to see a Bills game? I should never have shown you that site! :huh:

<_<

CW

527001[/snapback]

<_< Whatever man.....