Lost my father in law last night

It was a blessing that he went so quickly. Thank you for all who wrote when I said something Thanksgiving time. See you all at the game this weekend. It will be my last for the year.

Yes, that is what Roger would have wanted. He and his son where the special type of man that were so giving of themselves. Larry cried in his hospital bed when I went to visit him and the Bills were playing Miami that day at home. Rogr just came out and told be to get my butt to the stadium the team needed me more than he did.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a blessing that he went so quickly.  Thank you for all who wrote when I said something Thanksgiving time.  See you all at the game this weekend.  It will be my last for the year.

Yes, that is what Roger would have wanted. He and his son where the special type of man that were so giving of themselves.  Larry cried in his hospital bed when I went to visit him and the Bills were playing Miami that day at home. Rogr just came out and told be to get my butt to the stadium the team needed me more than he did.

524854[/snapback]

Sorry to hear. Always tough to lose someone you love.

But, I agree, go the game. My dad died suddenly last year the Friday before the Rams game. I was all set to go the game(old man would have thought it silly to stay at home and do nothing ) but alas, my wife and kids was flying in and I needed to pick them up at 1.30 at the airport.

Go by all means, have a great time, as by your brief statement above thats what would have made him happy

It was a blessing that he went so quickly.  Thank you for all who wrote when I said something Thanksgiving time.  See you all at the game this weekend.  It will be my last for the year.

Yes, that is what Roger would have wanted. He and his son where the special type of man that were so giving of themselves.  Larry cried in his hospital bed when I went to visit him and the Bills were playing Miami that day at home. Rogr just came out and told be to get my butt to the stadium the team needed me more than he did.

524854[/snapback]

My sympathy and my best to you and your family, Cindy.