No more ESPN PrimeTime after this season!?!

I turn on the tv in time to hear Chris Berman say something about NFL PrimeTime not being around next year, and they are going to give the rest of this season their best effort.

What happened? Does this have something to do with the NFL Network & their rights to the replays?

I turn on the tv in time to hear Chris Berman say something about NFL PrimeTime not being around next year, and they are going to give the rest of this season their best effort.

What happened? Does this have something to do with the NFL Network & their rights to the replays?

520124[/snapback]

I believe it has something to do with ESPN getting Monday Night Football or something.

Joe Theisman and John Madden. Something to look forward to. <_<

why the hell don't you guys like berman?

he is an anchor on a pregame show, do they not cover their material well enough in the 1.5 hours they have?

he supports the bills, why is his welcome worn out?

some of you guys need paxil or something, jeez

I like Boomer and the highlights. Too many people on this board hate lots of things including ex-players who have the gall to go into broadcasting and are constantly stinking up the airwaves. What a bunch of jealous losers!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I like Boomer and the highlights.  Too many people on this board hate lots of things including ex-players who have the gall to go into broadcasting and are constantly stinking up the airwaves.  What a bunch of jealous losers!!!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

520419[/snapback]

Hey, I sort of agree with you! <_<

This is a big mistake in my opinion...

People like tradition and PT has a long one.  This short term money grab will backfire IMHO.

520279[/snapback]

What is a big mistake....NBC taking over Sunday night football? or Primetime getting shut down? Even though i like PT, i can assure you that no one will watch more or less football because that show isn't on. There's like a million outlets showing NFL highlights. There will be countless ways to see NFL highlights before 11pm on Sunday nights.