WAY TO GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!&#33

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sloppy night by both teams but the Sabres never quit and Marty Biron was out of his head in the third when it mattered most in the 5-on-3.

8-0-1 in last nine and now in 5th overall in the Conference.  First win in four games in Montreal.

517534[/snapback]

I have a feeling Miller may take a seat when he gets back. Did you see the saves Biron had on Pittsburgh? Hes up for play of the week right now.

Kid is playing GREAT!

I JUST logged on to the website and I was going to have someone explain this dream to me! WOW!!! If it's a dream, leave me the heck alone! The Sabres are suddenly FUN to watch again and they're doing this without Daniel Briere right? Abdominal strain for him, I believe, but how good are these guys? The confidence HAS TO BE sky high, probably higher than a Sabres team has been since 1999-2000! FUN, FUN, FUN!!! 0:)

I JUST logged on to the website and I was going to have someone explain this dream to me! WOW!!! If it's a dream, leave me the heck alone! The Sabres are suddenly FUN to watch again and they're doing this without Daniel Briere right? Abdominal strain for him, I believe, but how good are these guys? The confidence HAS TO BE sky high, probably higher than a Sabres team has been since 1999-2000! FUN, FUN, FUN!!! 0:)

517542[/snapback]

Briere, Dumont, AND Miller.

I'm feeling postive for tomorrow's game. Finally get to watch them here in the bay Area.

The Sharks havent won in their last 10 games and had the big trade this week where 3 of their name players were sent packing.

My sister and BiL have season tickets, so I'll get to see a game in person over Christmas.

I have a feeling Miller may take a seat when he gets back.  Did you see the saves Biron had on Pittsburgh?  Hes up for play of the week right now.

Kid is playing GREAT!

517536[/snapback]

Actually, I think Biron's trade value right now is as high as it's ever been. Once Miller's back, you gotta trade Biron. If Biron keeps the job, we are right back to where we were with a multi-headed goalie situation. A month ago Biron was worth nothing, now he might be worth something. I think he knows he's playing for a trade and ultimately a full time starting gig somewhere.

I hope things start picking up with the crowds.  a loaded arena would be great!

Im heading up to DC when they play the Caps again.  I really want to see this team!

The Norfolk Admirals of the AHL are just not cutting it!

517547[/snapback]

Pick me up on the way!

Just watching Sportcenter... Three highlights from tonights game in the top ten plays:

10. Biron glove save

3. Drury tying it in the 3rd

1. Campbell in overtime (with RJ's call too; i got goosebumps)

Feels good to be pumped about Sabres hockey again. 0:)

Okay, I can eat my words from yesterday a little bit...I thought Vanek put a lot more effort into it tonight, even though he didn't end up on the scoresheet. I do like that line with Roy and Max, though I'd like to see what Vanek can do with Kotalik and Connelly.

Buffalo is going to be flatter than, well, nevermind.  First night back in town off a road trip.  Those games usually suck harder than, well, nevermind again.  I wish there was a few days in between Mtl. and the Sharks.

517591[/snapback]

Yeah, no kidding. San Jose was practicing in Buffalo yesterday and lounging around all night probably watching the Sabres/Habs game. If the Sabres out work and out skate the Sharks tonight i will give them even more props than i already have.

Miller won't be in midseason form when he comes back. It's Marty's job until he plays himself down the depth chart. I heard Noronen is getitng the start tonight.

Things are tough for NHL Hockey in South Florida. Yesterday, my buddy emailed me with a promotion that the Panthers/Ticketmaster had for last night's game against the Caps. FREE TICKETS!!! Even with the TM extra overcharges, 4 tickets came to a total of $5.55. We parked across the street from the Bank Atlantic Center, so no parking charge there. Of course as we walked up, there were several people selling extras below face.

I was figuring our seats would be nose-bleeders, but we were in row 14 right behind the goal. It was a decent game: 3-2 Panthers with furious play in the last minute, with Luongo making a great save with 20 seconds to go. I averaged one beer/period, but alas, was not one of the games 3 stars. 0:)

The reported attendance (per today's Sun-Sentinel) was 10,092, but there was no way there were more than 6000 people there. I would think it was closer to 4000. The A/C was set for a full house, so I was freezing in 50 degree (un)comfort.

If they're giving away tickets, this sport is in some serious trouble. The price they want for tickets is way out of whack with the fan base. The front row is $250, rows 2-4 are $150. Who pays these prices?

Not me.