Very thankful but won't be at the game

My father-in-law is now following my late husband. We have been watching him fight his battle with cancer and we are thankful that he made it to Thanksgiving. We do not know how much longer he has but he promised Mary that he would make it to today and he reminded her that he kept his part of the bargain.

I sold my tickets for $50 and gave that $ to a family for food so I can watch the game with him Sunday. Enjoy your time with your loved ones. He looks so much like Larry now that he is ill. It's going to be extremely hard on us. Larry died Dec 10th 1999.

GO Bills

My father-in-law is now following my late husband. We have been watching him fight his battle with cancer and we are thankful that he made it to Thanksgiving. We do not know how much longer he has but he promised Mary that he would make it to today and he reminded her that he kept his part of the bargain.

I sold my tickets for $50 and gave that $ to a family for food so I can watch the game with him Sunday. Enjoy your time with your loved ones. He looks so much like Larry now that he is ill. It's going to be extremely hard on us. Larry died Dec 10th 1999.

GO Bills

512067[/snapback]

Enjoy it, savor it(although i know i dont have to tell you that). Some of you know i lost my dad to cancer back in April. Well, one of the best memories i still have is last december, he took a bad turn, and i immediately flew up in case things went really bad. Well, i was in for a week, and that sunday, i watched the Bills beat the fish with him in the hospital room. Turns out that was the last Bills game i ever got to watch with my dad. Not a week doesnt go by where i think of it, and thank the Lord for those precious 3 hours. I wouldnt trade that for anything in the world.