The Top Five Most Annoying Fans at the Ralph

Red Dragon

I'll tell you what genius, as long as you don't directly block my view of the game (I paid to see the game, not you and I'm 6'3" so if I stand up 3 rows behind me can't see either), hit me, or get pee, poo, puke, snot, beer, etc. on me we're golden.  You can be as loud as you want.  Go completely apeshite.  I'll probably join in.  However, you ticket doesn't grant you the right to abandon all civilized behavior and do whatever you please in the name of team spirit.  I like being around fans who yell and get into the game, i don't like people who are so self involved they bother others and openly ignore/defy those people who tell them they are bothering them.  BTW, I hope you aren't in front of me this week, you're gonna hafta sit.  My wife is 5' and she can't see over men who stand in front of her at all and since she's pregnant God help anyone who bumps her more than a little bit and who doesn't immediately apologize.  Clearly I'm a a-hole for being concerned about these things.  Don't let that stop your boorishness, please continue. ;)

500182[/snapback]

man i hope i sit in front of you this week. I am going to bring a HUGE flag and stand up all day. Maybe i will be behind you, i can throw popcorn all over you and kick your seat all game long. I hope your ready for some fun!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I do not get to many games anymore, but sure seems like people have some experiences at Rich that I never have. Of course you have the occasional drunk, but that happens everywhere. Now, in my earlier days, circa 77-81, I may have had to lose some cookies after a game, but never bothered anyone by it.

My only annonance, and it happens at every stadium, is the stand up crowd. Last game I went to was not a problem however, as we in row 38 of 316, top o the stadium.

I was at a game several years ago and saw a guy in the parking lot before the game with a huge homemade penis on his head, walking around proudly as people stared at him.

There was absolutely no point to this, other than to try to get his pathetic 15 minutes of fame.

Several of the situations described in this thread echo that assclown. The sad fact is that some people try to get their 15 minutes of fame to escape their otherwise pathetic everyday lives.

Sad, really sad.

The Top Five Most Annoying Fans at the Ralph.

5. Face Painters & People who Dress in Costumes - 

499566[/snapback]

On the comeback DVD, they show 2 guys in the stands - one dressed like a rabbi and another dressed like a nun. They look like they are having a great time. Cracks me up.

The Top Five Most Annoying Fans at the Ralph.

5. Face Painters & People who Dress in Costumes -  Can somebody please tell me what point of this is? Does it add value to your game experience, or to the experience of others around you? Does the team "feed off it's energy"  No. It is pointless and embarrassing.

4. First Down Guy and the Guy Who Invokes the Crowd to Stand - These are the guys who insist on, with some sort of exaggerated arm motion, pointing out to the rest of us whenever the Bills make a first down. I have eyes. Sit down and keep your arms to yourself. Even worse is the guy who, before a critical play, turns to the people behind them and invokes them to stand and cheer. I have news for you my friend, this is not the Nuremburg Rally - I choose to cheer when and if I want to.

3. The Uneducated Fan - These are the people who place blame on players or referees without the complete knowledge of how a play was designed, a player's individual responsibilities, or the rules of football. They need to keep their mouths shut and hide their ignorance. I know I do.

2. True Believers - Fans who can never accept that the Bills are going to lose a game, despite the score or the time remaining in the game. These child-like fans are constantly coming up with scenarios of how the Bills can overcome the odds and pull out a miracle ("All we need to do is to block this field goal, return it for a touchdown, recover an onside kick, and then complete a Hail Mary". Sound Familiar?) Most of this is a result of the Houston comeback game (I was at that game, and did not leave at halftime like most of you "fans" did). Miracles rarely happen. (Some would say they never do. In the words of William Jennings Bryan,"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of will").  Accept the Bills defeat and move on.

1. People who do The Wave. Let it die people. It was fun in the 80's but it is ridiculous now. What is more perplexing are those who insist on doing it when the Bills are on offense. What are you thinking? That extra crowd noise somehow helps the offense? Have you ever noticed that when a wave is attempted, it usually dies when it reaches the mid-field, lower level seats? Maybe the fans in the expensive seats are better than you yahoos in the end zone, and realize the foolishness of an outdated participatory cheer.

I offer this list to you a public service. If you recognize yourself, please realize that your behavior is foolish and distracting, and needs to be corrected. I hope you enjoyed this.  I  plan to have weekly Top Five lists for your reading pleasure.

499566[/snapback]

You need to sit home and watch the game on your 19 inch tv... I'm assuming you are middle aged or older, no?

Your are incorrect. I do not want the fans to be quiet. I just want the fans who's behavior annoys me and others to either control themselves or be eliminated from the stadium.

499979[/snapback]

Doesn't that require god like powers?

Oh ok. From now on all of us who annoy you will bow down and worship you as our new Tedy Bruschi. Please oh enlightened one, tell the rest of us fans more things we can do to make your game day experience more enjoyable. Maybe we can get a hold of the front office and have them rope off a small section of seats each week so you can stretch out and not have any obstructions at all. Actually maybe they can even enclose it and make nice concession stands and have guards at the door letting people in. It will be a new club level at the Ralph called the "Ass Spelunker Club." If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask your Bruschiness.

500015[/snapback]

If the Bills has a linebacker as good as Bruchi, perhaps their defense would not be as bad as they are. I would be proud to be your new Tedy Bruschi. I love all the mis-directed commentary in regard to ESPN's coverage of the New England debacle. Way to focus on the real issues, "fans"! Most people only grudgingly accept the truth about their true natures, so if my Top Five list upset you, perhaps you should look inward and realize that you need to change. The stadium needs less middle-aged adolescents, power drinkers and clowns.

RD ...you forgot Mr. I have to get so hammered before the game. You know the guy that's shirtless by halftime in December and calling the Bills c*cksuckers and mother!@#$ers around 6 and 7 year old kids. The guy that acts like a complete !@#$stick that even his friends can't stand him.

I don't think RD should be too critized for his assessment.....it's pretty accurate and a main reason that Direct TV has a huge following.

Red Dragon - I have had the pleasure of attending many games with you, observing the same nonsense you being to light. if it were not for the beer fueled mayhem that preceeds some of these games, I could not tolerate the whole lot of face painters. As it stands now, I generally only attend for special occassions and when I want to be amused by some of the masses...wondering the whole while - "what will become of these people when the Bills move?".

As you are well aware, the Bills don't really care about any of the tens of thousands that attend - each is merely a red white and blue painted dollar sign blindly doing what they are being led to do. When the ownership transitions to the next, and a void needs to be filled outside of WNY, devestation will ensue. I think we may need to take in another game or two down the road - just to burn the imagry into our minds...these poors misguided souls, the best of intentions there without the burdon of reality to distract them.

Again, I applaud you for the courage you display in speaking these truths...

Red Dragon - I have had the pleasure of attending many games with you, observing the same nonsense you being to light.  if it were not for the beer fueled mayhem that preceeds some of these games, I could not tolerate the whole lot of face painters.  As it stands now, I generally only attend for special occassions and when I want to be amused by some of the masses...wondering the whole while - "what will become of these people when the Bills move?". 

As you are well aware, the Bills don't really care about any of the tens of thousands that attend - each is merely a red white and blue painted dollar sign blindly doing what they are being led to do.  When the ownership transitions to the next, and a void needs to be filled outside of WNY, devestation will ensue.  I think we may need to take in another game or two down the road - just to burn the imagry into our minds...these poors misguided souls, the best of intentions there without the burdon of reality to distract them. 

500495[/snapback]

I could accept your superiority to the rest of us if you could spell.

;)

Red Dragon - I have had the pleasure of attending many games with you, observing the same nonsense you being to light.  if it were not for the beer fueled mayhem that preceeds some of these games, I could not tolerate the whole lot of face painters.  As it stands now, I generally only attend for special occassions and when I want to be amused by some of the masses...wondering the whole while - "what will become of these people when the Bills move?". 

As you are well aware, the Bills don't really care about any of the tens of thousands that attend - each is merely a red white and blue painted dollar sign blindly doing what they are being led to do.  When the ownership transitions to the next, and a void needs to be filled outside of WNY, devestation will ensue.  I think we may need to take in another game or two down the road - just to burn the imagry into our minds...these poors misguided souls, the best of intentions there without the burdon of reality to distract them. 

500495[/snapback]

Courage on an internet message board? Is that like Internet muscles?

i must admit, getting in a argument is like the special olympics.  Even if you win your still a retard.

500559[/snapback]

That's the funiest fricken thing I ever heard. Even though it's politically incorrect.

Now that I think some more...... this board IS the special olympics.

Just got back home from the game - great weather, great tailgating by the fieldhouse, great game and win and I have to say that I really enjoyed myself. Nobody annoyed me EXCEPT for the fans in section 115/116 who insist on trying to start that godforsaken wave crap. I don't know why but it drives me crazy. Thankfully everything was just meant to be perfect today and the speds gave up after a half dozen attempts. :rolleyes:

i think thats what they are trying to say.

i think they want the ralph to be like a library and for us to do the golf clap when something good happens

yeah....ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.....go bills

499676[/snapback]

during the 4th quarter when buffalo was dominating on defence and KC had just gotten the ball back I didnt wanna sit down, i wanted to stand up and scream my lungs off but i got told off by some chick with an attitude. Wtf i understand that the people can't see in front of me if im standing up but when it is a big play people have got to stand up