The 2006 SB is almost set

Frez

This brilliant analogy comes from Thurman's Helmet. A brilliant post that he laid down Sept. 8, 2005 at exactly 5:28 p.m. Early in your prediction thread. Gee, Helmet...you are SO all-knowing.

Thurman's Helmet 

post Sep 8 2005, 05:28 PM

Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,663

What exactly has Indy done since last year to show anyone that they're better than New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!)?

Maybe the question becomes, what has NE done since last year to show anyone they're better than the Colts?

This brilliant analogy comes from Thurman's Helmet. A brilliant post that he laid down Sept. 8, 2005 at exactly 5:28 p.m. Early in your prediction thread. Gee, Helmet...you are SO all-knowing.

Maybe the question becomes, what has NE done since last year to show anyone they're better than the Colts?

494892[/snapback]

The question is, can Manning & Dungy finally break through like the Eagles did last year and win a Championship game? I still don't think they have what it takes. Nor does Cowher, nor does Marty. Can't count on Shanahan without Elway either,.

Like it or not, as long as the Pats can make the playoffs, they will still be the team to beat. If it's not them, I look for a surprise team like Jax or Cincy to get hot in the 2nd half & go.

i'd say colts from the AFC (can anyone beat them at home in that dome in the playoffs?)

vs Dallas, Carolina, or Seattle (the chickens are an out outside shot).

I'd say dallas/carolina are a toss up, it should go to whoever is healthier and i expect the game to be in carolina.

dallas vs indy will be interesting, whichever QB wins will go from a choke artist to a HOF champion

But, Carolina is going to the Bowl this year against Denver.

494871[/snapback]

Denvers 2nd half schedule is brutal....Plus, I think the steelers are the

most underrated likely playoff team...Plus the road to the SB is probably

going to go through the RCA dome.