R. Rich and Psycho Ward 86: 17 Years!!

R. Rich

Well, it's been a long time we've been together. It was 17 years ago today that we became an item! It was 7 years ago today that you said you'd marry me. And, it was 5 years ago today that we were married. It's been wonderful and I'm looking forward to many many more years with you. I love you.

Well, it's been a long time we've been together.  It was 17 years ago today that we became an item!  It was 7 years ago today that you said you'd marry me.  And, it was 5 years ago today that we were married.  It's been wonderful and I'm looking forward to many many more years with you.  I love you.

35930[/snapback]

Congrats! I hope you two have a great anniversary. <_<

Well, it's been a long time we've been together.  It was 17 years ago today that we became an item!  It was 7 years ago today that you said you'd marry me.  And, it was 5 years ago today that we were married.  It's been wonderful and I'm looking forward to many many more years with you.  I love you.

35930[/snapback]

COngrats...ever once in a while people find their soulmates.

sorry, i gotta ask this, and please don't everyone jump down my throat...rich, does your wife read this board? because otherwise, i have no idea why you'd post this message here. if i chose a buffalo bills message board to wish my wife a happy anniversary, i believe i'd get a good swift kick in the nuts. <_<

congrats on your achievement...i'm at 7 pretty damn good years and counting.