Bills Game Sunday

rockpile

What a day!

First, I find out at about 8 AM that the WNYTBDGPS is gathering today. OK. Stop eating breakfast and start drinking more fluids (don't want to cramp up).

Then I get a phone call from WCMF radio, Rochester broadcast home of the Bills games. I won a pair of tickets to the game this week and passes to go on the field while the team is warming up. I had forgotten I even entered the contest. Plus, it turns out I am not even the first pick. Whoever really won said they could not go. :doh:

Anyway, I will be there in section 137!

Perhaps I will see you at Lot 1, Pole 5!! :doh:

What a day!

First, I find out at about 8 AM that the WNYTBDGPS is gathering today. OK. Stop eating breakfast and start drinking more fluids (don't want to cramp up).

Then I get a phone call from WCMF radio, Rochester broadcast home of the Bills games. I won a pair of tickets to the game this week and passes to go on the field while the team is warming up. I had forgotten I even entered the contest. Plus, it turns out I am not even the first pick. Whoever really won said they could not go.  :doh:

Perhaps I will see you at Lot 1, Pole 5!!  :doh:

469330[/snapback]

That is really great news. I'll share a cold one with you :(

What a day!

I won a pair of tickets to the game this week and passes to go on the field while the team is warming up.

469330[/snapback]

Knee Holcomb in the groin, Slap JP on the back and say, "Giterdone Big Cat"

i used to think you were an idiot, now I know...i will take 2 $10 bills please

469486[/snapback]

I used to think you were a good gambler, now I just think your 2 brain cells from being a vegetable. I will take one crisp $ 20 bill , A S S .

What a day!

Then I get a phone call from WCMF radio, Rochester broadcast home of the Bills games. I won a pair of tickets to the game this week and passes to go on the field while the team is warming up. I had forgotten I even entered the contest. Plus, it turns out I am not even the first pick. Whoever really won said they could not go.  :flirt:

Perhaps I will see you at Lot 1, Pole 5!!  :blush:

469330[/snapback]

Wish I could be there Rock - but I'll be on my usual stool waiting for kickoff as Kemberley (CA name) keeps pouring cold ones -

See you December 11th :P

What a day!

Then I get a phone call from WCMF radio, Rochester broadcast home of the Bills games. I won a pair of tickets to the game this week and passes to go on the field while the team is warming up. I had forgotten I even entered the contest. Plus, it turns out I am not even the first pick. Whoever really won said they could not go.  :flirt:

469330[/snapback]

You won two tickets and you're just gonna go? I think you should be a gentleman and give them to your two daughters. I mean, just for the sake of being a nice guy... that's all.

But seriously, that's sweet. 1-3 or not, I'll be there razzing the sh-- out of any Dolphin 'fans'.

What a day!

469330[/snapback]

Woohoo! Nice. I hope to meet you there Rockpile...This is my first Bills game at the Ralph....