Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! stuff is really coming to me now.

Do you realize that if there were no such things as boats, that Steve Olin might be the Cleveland Indians all time saves leader? The BUFFALO Bisons are Cleveland's farm team and lake Erie is pretty close to Buffalo.

What do you see a lot on Lake Erie? You guessed it.......boats. see the connection?

Wow! stuff is really coming to me now.

Do you realize that if there were no such things as boats, that Steve Olin might be the Cleveland Indians all time saves leader?  The BUFFALO Bisons are Cleveland's farm team and lake Erie is pretty close to Buffalo. 

What do you see a lot on Lake Erie?  You guessed it.......boats.  see the connection?

466056[/snapback]

Peavy was paid by Dave Roberts to not say anything about the broken rib to management so the Cards can get back at the Boston Red Sox for winning the WS last year and for not giving him an offer.

Peavy was paid by Dave Roberts to not say anything about the broken rib to management so the Cards can get back at the Boston Red Sox for winning the WS last year and for not giving him an offer.

466066[/snapback]

Did you notice when Matt Clement got hit in the bean with that line drive that the laces were spinning like crazy?

That probably made him dizzy in addition to hurtin......why does no one ever talk about this?

wow, this thread is great...

one thing i wanted to mention...i'm not sure if anyone has caught this, but there was a jets-seahawks game in 1998 or so with playoff implications, and on the Jets winning TD, the ball never actually crossed the goal line, only vinny testeverde's helmet did...i was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

What are your thoughts on this? This may have seriously impacted the playoff race!

wow, this thread is great...

one thing i wanted to mention...i'm not sure if anyone has caught this, but there was a jets-seahawks game in 1998 or so with playoff implications, and on the Jets winning TD, the ball never actually crossed the goal line, only vinny testeverde's helmet did...i was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

What are your thoughts on this? This may have seriously impacted the playoff race!

466133[/snapback]

Vinnie's melon=1 football

The refs made the correct call, give it a rest already.

Did something happen to Princess Di?

466139[/snapback]

I'm still trying to figure out what this grassy knoll business is all about. Did something happen involving a grassy knoll, or was it just a scene from Daddy Day Care?

This is hilarious...Scroll down the page, and they have photos of all the great Giants from past and present.  Somehow Scott Norwood snuck in there and is the only non-Giant on the list... :D

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/nyg/nygiantsimages.html

466256[/snapback]

Norwood makes sense to me...but how'd Ron Dayne sneak into that list? :D