One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid 70 dollars for a JP jersey. He cant pass for more than 70 yards a game. Any correlation here?

461219[/snapback]

YOU ARE THE ANTI-DUMP!!!!!!

No fuggin sh*t.....this is RIDICULOUS!!!!!  WE'VE WON EVERY DAMN GAME EXCEPT ONE WHEN WILLIS GOES OVER 100 YARDS.......RUN THE FUGGIN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

461212[/snapback]

You forgot to mention it eats up a lot of clock.

I'm ready to see Holcomb for a series. Give JP some time to calm down and get his composer.

I don't understand it. I'm a dumbass Marine sitting in the fuggin desert and even I can see that you run a guy who's averaging almost 5 yards a carry.  :(

461223[/snapback]

Yep, just like friggin last week....Willis was averaging almost 5 ypc, but what do they do? They PASS......STUPID!!!!!! We don't deserve to win games when we're this damn stupid.

I don't understand it. I'm a dumbass Marine sitting in the fuggin desert and even I can see that you run a guy who's averaging almost 5 yards a carry.  :(

461223[/snapback]

It's just plain stupid play calling. TC=Dumbass!

Tom Clements should be fired. Terrible play calling.

Is there some rule where Willis is not allowed to carry the ball two times in a row ?

461208[/snapback]

Appearently there is...

I agree this is a joke...Based on the Play Calling, it seems The Bills Coaches believe they have Montana at QB... and no running Game...Just can't believe it...Especially with a RB like McGahee who can really hurt Teams if you give him the rock 25-30 times...

I paid 70 dollars for a JP jersey. He cant pass for more than 70 yards a game. Any correlation here?

461219[/snapback]

Exactly why i bought the Spikes throwback instead of Losman. I'll take the player that has made pro bowls over the unkown. JP looks real bad. He will get better someday but we are 3-13 at best if he plays all year.

You forgot to mention it eats up a lot of clock.

I'm ready to see Holcomb for a series.  Give JP some time to calm down and get his composer.

461227[/snapback]

It's hook time MM......swallow your pride and realize the chosen one aint cutting it yet.

It's hook time MM......swallow your pride and realize the chosen one aint cutting it yet.

461232[/snapback]

I agree....we can't keep getting JP reps at the expense of the season. I really thought our D, ST, and Willis would keep us in the win column, but that's not happening. Time to put Holcomb in before we get too far into a hole.

Our defense is awful too! I'm not watching the game, I'm listening to it on Sirius radio and it seems NO converts every 3rd down. Also, inside the red zone they are 1/6 or 1/7 at preventing a TD--that is horrible!

We didn't need PW to stop the run apparently.

It is just so frustrating!

Let Wyche take over the play calling and send Pittsbugh boy back home.

461242[/snapback]

I'd love to see that