• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they need to go back and run it!

How about hitting a TE here and there?

461105[/snapback]

That Everett injury was huge.....I had no idea it would have this much impact when it happened. I bet if that guy would have stayed healthy JP would be hitting him all the time. At least we get Roscoe back soon

Dang, I'm glad we aren't playing the Giants this year....they are putting a whoopin on the Rams

461111[/snapback]

nice--nowhere on 1st at the 29....no time off clock--leave NO plenty of time to score...gotta shake your head

They NEED to throw the ball. JP has to get into some kind of rythym and the Saints are a great team to do it against. Willis isn't going to get 8 yds a carry....the Saints have adjusted to him already and our O line isn't very good at run blocking on the road.

They NEED to throw the ball.  JP has to get into some kind of rythym and the Saints are a great team to do it against.  Willis isn't going to get 8 yds a carry....the Saints have adjusted to him already and our O line isn't very good at run blocking on the road.

461120[/snapback]

What I don't get is why it seems that JP hits our crap receivers more than he does Evans and Moulds.....is he starstruck or something???