One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, with all the talk the last few days about JP just "slinging it", I say we come out with a heavy dose of Willis to start the game. Run after run after run. Willis and Shaud. Then, after the Saints have had a little taste of that, turn JP loose.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Okay, with all the talk the last few days about JP just "slinging it", I say we come out with a heavy dose of Willis to start the game. Run after run after run. Willis and Shaud. Then, after the Saints have had a little taste of that, turn JP loose.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

461041[/snapback]

Gotta love 'em, and it's only a game.

I can't see the game, but on NFL.com there are all sorts of nice long blue arrows, and one of them goes into the endzone!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see the game, but on NFL.com there are all sorts of nice long blue arrows, and one of them goes into the endzone!!!!!!  YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

461044[/snapback]

Visit the chat room :w00t:

CW

Visit the chat room :lol:

CW

461045[/snapback]

I wish I could, but this stupid comp needs more memory and the chat usually ends up getting all messed up when I try and get in :w00t:

PS. Hey Frez.....stick that TD right up yer ASSSS!!!!!! :D

I wish I could, but this stupid comp needs more memory and the chat usually ends up getting all messed up when I try and get in  :w00t:

PS. Hey Frez.....stick that TD right up yer ASSSS!!!!!!  :lol:

461049[/snapback]

You need to use an IRC client, instead of the Java one on the webpage.

I recommend mIRC.

CW

You need to use an IRC client, instead of the Java one on the webpage.

I recommend mIRC.

CW

461050[/snapback]

Do you have the game on? Did that drive look as good as it seemed on NFL.com? lol

If fast freddy wants to be a real NFL receiver, he better go after passes like that with two hands and make a play.

Saints have a strange D- they have a plethora of talented young ends, and everybody else is pretty average- their FS is good though too.