One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that you can place too much blame on Campbell. He was blocking some guy as I recall. McGee should have just run around him. He probably was pretty winded though after all of the running around and the moves that he made on everyone.

I don't think that you can place too much blame on Campbell.  He was blocking some guy as I recall.  McGee should have just run around him.  He probably was pretty winded though after all of the running around and the moves that he made on everyone.

461151[/snapback]

I agree it was obviously Mularkey's fault for drawing up the blocking scheme that way and not teaching Campbell to coach properly. In addition, why was Mcgee gassed, it's not like they have been doing anything on defense.

Well, at least our run defense looks better....McAllister is no slouch, and he's only at 2.8 ypc.....can anyone comment on Anderson? Is he contributing to this or a non-factor?

Well, at least our run defense looks better....McAllister is no slouch, and he's only at 2.8 ypc.....can anyone comment on Anderson? Is he contributing to this or a non-factor?

461157[/snapback]

We are playing our corners and safeties on the edges and gap. Part of the reason Brooks is able to find open receivers. If they could consistantly catch this would be a lot worse then it is.

461157[/snapback]

honestly, the defense looks pretty crappy. They're throwing a lot and marching down the field pretty much each possession.

We are playing our corners and safeties on the edges and gap.  Part of the reason Brooks is able to find open receivers.  If they could consistantly catch this would be a lot worse then it is.

461159[/snapback]

Oh..... :w00t:

LOL...yeah--its been pretty much torture from 1967-1987, 1994--present..why should anyhthing change??

461170[/snapback]

it was pretty torturous during the SB years too don't forget- Harmon drop, wide right, blowouts. There is definitely a theme of heartbreak.