One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

losman era over?  nice mularkey that should go a long way for his confidence...losman officially a bust thanks to coaching and a poor start

461303[/snapback]

Its a stupid move. The Bills are down by 6. Losman should be given the chance to play his way out of the slump. If they want to replace him with Holcomb, that's fine, but do it during the week, not in a situation like this. This is twice Mularkey has done this to Losman and I don't think its a positive for Losman or the team.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a stupid move.  The Bills are down by 6.  Losman should be given the chance to play his way out of the slump.  If they want to replace him with Holcomb,  that's fine,  but do it during the week,  not in a situation like this.  This is twice Mularkey has done this to Losman and I don't think its a positive for Losman or the team.

461330[/snapback]

Replacing Losman mid-game is much more productive than doing it mid-week. Here, Mularkey isn't saying Losman has lost his job, but he's showing him that he's playing himself out of the starting role if he doesn't show improvement.

Get a grip- that completion by Holcomb was our best completion of the day. J. P. needs to watch right now.

461312[/snapback]

game was tight enough not to knee jerk the qb out of it......losman pick his head up? doubt it

Its a stupid move.  The Bills are down by 6.  Losman should be given the chance to play his way out of the slump.  If they want to replace him with Holcomb,  that's fine,  but do it during the week,  not in a situation like this.  This is twice Mularkey has done this to Losman and I don't think its a positive for Losman or the team.

461330[/snapback]

I think that they did it to try to give us a chance to win the game. Except for the first drive, JP looked completely lost out there.

The jury is still out on Holcomb however.

Replacing Losman mid-game is much more productive than doing it mid-week. Here, Mularkey isn't saying Losman has lost his job, but he's showing him that he's playing himself out of the starting role if he doesn't show improvement.

461335[/snapback]

exactly bring not only him down but the whole team...theyre done

If they stick with Holcomb, I think we'll do better than that.....but JP is really stinking it up.

461324[/snapback]

He's stinking it up, but he's not getting a lot of help, either from his teammates or the coaching staff. For all the crap about asking him to not lose games this past offseason, the Bills have done just the opposite. They run McGahee 15-20 times per game behind an inadequate OL. Losman has become the focus of the offense and the results are about what should be expected.

461330[/snapback]

Slump, that's a new twist.

The grand plan for the future of the Buffalo Bills has lasted less than four games.  Someone should lose their job for this embarassment.  If you're this wrong this early, you know nothing about football.

461347[/snapback]

They completely outsmarted themselves.

We just look foolish.