One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don Criqui has to be one of the worst play-by-play guys.  I hate to say that about a guy from Buffalo, but he bugs the hell out of me.  I suppose that is why he is on CBS' "D" team.

461348[/snapback]

Dude-he was f'n terrible today. How many times do I have to hear "FASTBALL!" and "these NFL guys can really tackle" and "this ones going down to the wire" and "get your hand off my leg, Rich"

DITTO....I am really amazed at the piece of crap that this team has turned into. They were a well above averrage team at the end of last year with NO help from Drew.......I am mystified.....What happened??

461411[/snapback]

The Coaching Staff and Front office mistook JP for Joe Montana...that's what happened...They decided they were going to go out and put it all in (The Playbook) with what is basically a Rookie QB...

There is absolutely no questioning the fact that JP is struggling bad...But I believe if you look at these Games the Bills have lost...and the Play Calls, there is also absolutely no questioning The Bills Coaches completely misjudged how to handle this...And if today is any indication, after what happened vs. Atlanta, The Bills Coaches are just being stubborn now...I mean how good does McGahee have to look? Heck Shaud Williams has looked good too...But Pass, Pass, Pass......

Just incredible...Mularkey is committing Career suicide...You watch how the National Media is gonna start jumping the Bills Coaches...Butch Davis already mentioned it this Week on the NFL Network...Losman is being given a Full NFL Playbook and Game Plan and it is painstakingly obvious he is not ready for it...And even though the Bills obviously have one of the better RB's in the League, The Bills Coaches refuse to pull in the reigns...

So now he Benches Losman...Well based on what I have seen Mularkey should bench himself and Clements too...

Too many penelties. Two NO scoring drives were given 1st down by penalties after we had stopped them. So much for the greatest D of all time...

I cannot believe that idiot punted with four minutes, down two scores, when the defense can't get off the field. I guarantee TMQ wrote "game over" in his book right then. This coming week is going to suck... :(

Nobody's advocating running him on every play....but when the guy is averaging 4+ ypc, you give him carries. They were running him up to 40 times a game last year and we WON those games. Why these morons go away from the run when it's working is beyond me. Willis should have had twice as many carries as he got this game. There is NO EXCUSE for not using him. We were stopping their running game until the end. If we would have run the friggin ball more this game would have been different.....just like last week.

What Willis had: 16 for 84

What Willis SHOULD have had: 32 for 168

461430[/snapback]

I agree with you to some extent,, it's just the assertion on this board is give it to Willis and all our problems will go away. Not gonna happen. Guys, they called some great play action passes and gave JP a chance to improvise and do some things. He STILL could not throw for even 100 yds?!? Willis is effective when they aren't playing 8 in the box. He still gets stuffed for 1 yd gains now and then and you have to be able to pass and bail out the O.

Nobody's advocating running him on every play....but when the guy is averaging 4+ ypc, you give him carries. They were running him up to 40 times a game last year and we WON those games. Why these morons go away from the run when it's working is beyond me. Willis should have had twice as many carries as he got this game. There is NO EXCUSE for not using him. We were stopping their running game until the end. If we would have run the friggin ball more this game would have been different.....just like last week.

What Willis had: 16 for 84

What Willis SHOULD have had: 32 for 168

461430[/snapback]

I'll tell you why: 4th and 1 at midfield and McGahee is tackled as soon as he gets the handoff.

This team can't run the ball when it needs to (and when the other team knows what is coming) due to a poor OL. That's Donahoe's fault and its putting all the pressure on the QB to win games.

Now the Bledsoe haters can say JP has only had 4 games (instead of saying he has only had 3 games).

I was hoping to see some improvement with JP. The first drive was great. The rest of the game was pretty hopeless.

It is obvious that JP is not capable of taking this team anywhere this year. I really would like to see some improvement from game to game. Is that too much to ask?

I'll tell you why:  4th and 1 at midfield and McGahee is tackled as soon as he gets the handoff. 

This team can't run the ball when it needs to (and when the other team knows what is coming) due to a poor OL.  That's Donahoe's fault and its putting all the pressure on the QB to win games.

461480[/snapback]

There is no push Those guys got man handled when they needed to get the difficult yards.

That's Donahoe's fault and its putting all the pressure on the QB to win games.

461480[/snapback]

TD gets asked the same questions every friggin week about the o-line and for some reason he touts them as a very good o-line. Is he really that stupid?

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to flip my NFL ticket over to the Dallas/Oakland game to watch Bledsoe entertain me. He is actually entertaining for the Boys. (actually as ia watch this Drew scrambles for 10 friggin yards, unbelieveable?)

JP just said in his interview that things are getting positive and positive things are happening every week.  The only positive I saw today was him getting benched.

461517[/snapback]

That comment explains why he cannot complete a pass. He is high on crack.

Thank God, I did not waste my time and money on a satelitte dish Direct TV crap. The only reason to get satellite is to watch the Bills do this crap? With Digital Cable, you get the same lousy TV shows as you do with Dish.

Bottom Line Assesment: THIS IS A HORRIBLE OFFENSIVE LINE THAT IS COSTING US THESE GAMES.