T MINUS

BillsFanLevy

What the hell are you still doing up?

You have a rough weekend ahead...

435593[/snapback]

just got back from the Big Tree with the wife and your sister.....I will call you tommorow regarding sunday......OTIS aka TWhelan was AWOL today, I am bartending a stag tommorow with him so I will know more then!

just got back from the Big Tree with the wife and your sister.....I will call you tommorow regarding sunday......OTIS aka TWhelan was AWOL today, I am bartending a stag tommorow with him so I will know more then!

435595[/snapback]

ok. i work tommorow so if i dont answer, voicemail it up...

HEY-A-HEY-A...

The Bills make me wanna shout! Kick your heels up and shout! Throw your hands up and shout! Throw your head back and shout! C'mon now, the Bills are makin' it happen now. Stand up now c'mon and shout! Yea-ea-eah!

Say you will - Shout it right now baby. Say you will - C'mon, c'mon. Say you will - C'mon and shout. Say you will - Yea-ea-eah!

Shout! Buffalo's happenin' now - Shout! We're on the move now - Shout! The Bills are happenin' now Shout! They're making it happen now - Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! A lot of spirit - Yeah! Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! Just watch it happen now!

Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo!

sounds like a medical condition you might want to have a doctor check out

436236[/snapback]

Nah, I'll be fine...usually only happens opening day...more of a positive feeling than anything....

When they don't arrive, then I'll see a doctor...

GO BILLS!!!!!! YEAHH!!!!!