As A Fan, Which Highlight Would You Hate More?

IDBillzFan

i hate that every time they talk about ricky williams they show him on that 60 something yard run during the snow game in buffalo.

432484[/snapback]

Now we know he was just looking for an uncovered patch of grass.

Maybe I missed the point, but 'Wide Right' doesn't seem to fit the category. This is when one player or team's great achievement also highlights the opponents' failure or misery. Probably the greatest example ever would be Ralph Branca. Others I can think of:

-Craig Ehlo

-the entire Redskin D on Marcus Allen's cut back TD run in the Super Bowl

-the late Donnie Moore

and of course....

-Leon Lett, even though we all revel in his lifetime of misery over that moment.

In the early 90s, Michael Jordan made a buzzer-beating jumper to beat the Cavs. You can see Craig Ehlo falling to the ground in disbelief as MJ pumps his fist in glory. My friend is a Cavs fan, and he can't stand that hightlight.

I also am sick of Kirk Gibsons WS homer.

432447[/snapback]

Man, that s#it was awsome (except for A's fans). I will watch that any day.

I would have to say the Titans return is the most painful, but wide right burns something fierce. No goal was bad, but it's not like the other two- overtime just would have continued and who's to say the Sabres would have won? (A legal goal by the Sabres that got called back would have been more painful.)

But the Throwback and Norwide, there was Bills victory hanging in the balance.

No goal was bad, but it's not like the other two- overtime just would have continued and who's to say the Sabres would have won?  (A legal goal by the Sabres that got called back would have been more painful.)

432531[/snapback]

I got one for you then. How about JP clanging the crossbar at the beginning of the third overtime? :lol:

Seeing Tommy brady with his hands on his head with that I just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face.

432456[/snapback]

He's ALWAYS got that expression; he was born with it. Hope a Bill twists off his pointy little head this season.

Dante Hall's kickoff return or maybe it was a punt  against the bronocs 2 years ago.  He catches the ball at the 10 gets forced back to the one jukes out the entire broncos coverage team on his way for a td.

432470[/snapback]

yeah, i hate that one because some guy blocked (clipped) 2 raiders from behind, and the play should've been first and 10 from the 2 yard line.

yeah, i hate that one because some guy blocked (clipped) 2 raiders from behind, and the play should've been first and 10 from the 2 yard line.

432776[/snapback]

I know, that's all I see when I watch that replay. Block in the back, half the distance to the goal. First down.

Dante Hall's kickoff return or maybe it was a punt  against the bronocs 2 years ago.  He catches the ball at the 10 gets forced back to the one jukes out the entire broncos coverage team on his way for a td.

432470[/snapback]

And everytime I see this clip I get annoyed that the officials didn't throw a flag at the most blantent clip I've ever seen in my life than launched Dante's 99 yard return.

Seeing Tommy brady with his hands on his head with that I just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face.

432456[/snapback]

LOL Classic!!

I hate that clip as well.. but "I just pumped the neighbors cat look" will make me look forward to seeing that for years to come!

Bulls-Suns NBA Championship in the 90's, last game:

The look on Danny Ainge's face when he saw Paxson was left all alone, nailing the series-winning shot. :D

I hated the Bulls, but I hated Ainge more.

Speaking of Ainge, I also enjoyed watching a Sunday afternoon nationally televised game, Sixers-Celtics, when Sedale Threatt just popped him in the face with a right. BAM! Ainge had that same look on his face then that he did against the Bulls. :D

Two highlights I hate seeing because I'm a Michigan fan:

Kordell Stewart's hail mary pass to Michael Westbrook giving Colorado the win. :D

Rocket Ismail's 2 KO return TD's for Notre Dame. ;):(

But I do love watching Desmond Howard's diving TD catch against the Irish. :D

It would be the perfect weekend for me if the Wolverines crush the Irish this Saturday, and the Bills stomp all over the Texans on Sunday. :D