Gas Prices...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't afford to buy gas a $2.00 a gallon. Now with prices at $3.19 in my area it's really bad.

I bought a used Yamaha for $275.00 and I riding it everywhere.

Can't stand gas prices? Buy a moped or cheap motorcycle.

424760[/snapback]

Sweet. Thats got to be killer for picking up the chicks too :doh: !

Hear it from a friend who is a police officer that they are going to ration gas here in Charlotte NC starting tonight. The lines are 20 or 30 cars long everywhere. It is going to be crazy the whole month of Sept. for sure.....Prices were 2.69 yeasterday when I filled up. Most gas stations are out of regular already.

I think the reason why you guys are feeling it in the southeast is that the pipe line was disrupted for that part of the country?

I caught some MSNBC and they showed where the disrupted systems were. The mid-west was already high yet, I think, it showed the distribution system intact.

Can anyone confirm this?

I am not trying to be a jerk... But, as I said before don't we as Americans waste a lot of money on needless crap in our budgets... 20-40 bucks extra at the pump shouldn't hurt the average consumer if they cut back elsewhere.

I know it is painful but, it has to be done... You need to drive and we are at the mercy of the market.

Tap Alaska.

424754[/snapback]

Alaska has nothing to do with oil refiners.

Two main gasoline pipelines are down because of the hurricane. The pipes feed much of the east and mid-atlantic states.

Out west, were talking price gouging.

We B word about oil prices yet we, the american public, allowed the Big three auto companies to continuing using the mid 20th century technology of the internal combustion engine.

This country could have moved to alternative fuels years ago, just like Brazil did in the 1960's. 80% of their automobile fuel is ethanol because their government said never again in the 1960's. Our government never embraces change and we are stuck with the same oil problems we had in 1972.

Just wait, $4.00 a gallon is a certain by Christmas and $5.00 a gallon is possible by next summer.

Sorry I just had to.... You have heard the joke right?

What do mopeds and fat chicks have in common?

VVVVV Don't read if you are sensitive... Punch line below VVVVV

They are both fun to ride till one of your friends sees you on it.

:doh:B-)